Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: West Yorkshire?

Re: West Yorkshire?

Hey everyone,

Well it's getting nearer, I'm actually feeling very positive about it. This is something I really need to do, and will help so much. My excitement is overpowering the anxiety which is fantastic, and I hope it stays that way because it's not winning! How is everyone doing? Have a safe and pleasant journey to all who are travelling. I can't wait to meet you all.

Rebecca

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by t0rt01se36 View Post
    Sending positive thoughts to all who are going and are considering going to the Leeds meet up.

How did the Bradford meet up go?
    Hi Ju, That's nice of you. Sending positive thoughts to you too. Are you still coming along with Ted?

I didn't go to the Bradford meet up, when was that?

Rebecca

I will have to keep myself busy in the morning, I am both excited and nervous at the same time, but I realise this is a very positive step forward for all involved and something I personally must do.

I wish everyone a safe and pleasant journey to Leeds.

BobbyDog

you know i really really want to go but not sure i can do it this time, will there be another soon?
    i am trying, really trying my best... and done alot of posotive things while im on a massive high but not ready for tomorrow.

what plans and times etc? i didnt manage to sort out defo meeting someone etc etc and just so nervous but i do want to

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    you know i really really want to go but not sure i can do it this time, will there be another soon?
    i am trying, really trying my best... and done alot of posotive things while im on a massive high but not ready for tomorrow.

what plans and times etc? i didnt manage to sort out defo meeting someone etc etc and just so nervous but i do want to
    Hopefully you are able to make it. If you do come along, would you be getting the train or the bus? I'm sure one of us would be able to meet you off the train or at the bus stop. You could always break the journey up if you think you'll struggle with the travelling. The meeting time is 4pm at Leeds Train Station, Wetherspoons, the shopping trip has been cancelled. I know some people are arriving a little earlier than 4pm, I'll be there just before 4.

Kindest regards

Rebecca

I hope you are able to come, it will be really helpful for us all.

Lost my confidence and motivation, slightly, but am not giving up hope on going.

I must not forget Ted !

Having a really bad morning so far, nothing to do with the meet up, in fact I'm.really excited about it, but just a pre warning in case I appear a bit off with people or anything. Got lots of insecurities about people around me at the moment and struggling to keep a lid on it!

Looking forwarding to meeting people this aft who understand! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Laura1989 View Post
    Having a really bad morning so far, nothing to do with the meet up, in fact I'm.really excited about it, but just a pre warning in case I appear a bit off with people or anything. Got lots of insecurities about people around me at the moment and struggling to keep a lid on it!

Sending positive thoughts, Laura's way. Hope things turn out ok soon. I look forward to meeting you

---------- Post added at 08:57 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------

Thumbs up to everyone who is going to the Meet Up.

I am feeling ok at the mo.

Got lots to do today, so am hoping I still get chance to go to Leeds.

4pm seems a long time away but I know the hours will go quick.

I will get things done as quick as poss. I need to meet up with my Sister this weekend and deliver some invites. If not, I will deliver alone, before I set off to Leeds.

Can't wait until I arrive in Leeds, if I still feel up to going!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura1989 View Post

Don't worry about it Laura, I imagine that most of us are feeling the same way at the moment. Sometimes when I am anxious my Mum think's I am in a bad mood or being rude, because of the way I come accross, but I am just trying to deal with my anxiety without loosing it altogether.
    I understand.

---------- Post added at 09:20 ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by t0rt01se36 View Post
    Sending positive thoughts, Laura's way. Hope things turn out ok soon. I look forward to meeting you

---------- Post added at 08:57 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------

Thumbs up to everyone who is going to the Meet Up.

I am feeling ok at the mo.

Got lots to do today, so am hoping I still get chance to go to Leeds.

4pm seems a long time away but I know the hours will go quick.

I will get things done as quick as poss. I need to meet up with my Sister this weekend and deliver some invites. If not, I will deliver alone, before I set off to Leeds.

Can't wait until I arrive in Leeds, if I still feel up to going!!
    Julie, you can always do tomorrow what you don't have time to do today!
    I hope you get to Leeds this afternoon, I am looking forward to meeting you and making friend's.

BobbyDog

Just arrived at wetherspoons....it's really busy inside so not sure how I'm going to find people lol!

Hi all

Just got back from our first meet. What a great and lovely bunch of people. Made me feel very welcome, had a great laugh and felt sad when we had to part. Must do it again soon.

A big thank you to BobbyDog for spending so much time and care organising it.

Peter
    Last edited by recycled hippy; 06-10-12 at 21:13. Reason: Duplicated

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread Information