Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: West Yorkshire?

Re: West Yorkshire?

Quote Originally Posted by speckles69uk View Post
    Shall I be odd and jump on a bus instead. lol. Can't wait to meet you all. Rebecca. xxx
    I will be getting a bus to the train station and no, you are not odd. I should of not booked to get the train and got a free bus, instead. Oh well. Atleast the train is quicker.

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by ju.ann_30 View Post
    Just booked my train tickets. I will only be able to meet up for 45 minutes maximum, though, but that is enough for a good natter and introduction chat.

For all who are travelling by train, from and to the South, Leeds UTD are at home, so if I were you, I'd avoid travelling between 5 and 6:30pm.

I am excited!!!!!

Julie

Thanks for that, I am trying to book a train back, looks like it will be busy with footie, the train I wanted is booked up.

Try the Megabus.

Update on the meeting of 6th October 4.00pm Wetherspoons, Leeds train station:

I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone, I have my reservations but I am positive that it will be a step in the right direction for my recovery and yours too I hope.

If there is anyone who is not comfortable with sitting for coffee/alcohol/food, you are quite welcome to go and do your own thing. An introduction would be nice and please speak to us before you leave the group to travel home.

Sarah.

BobbyDog

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    Update on the meeting of 6th October 4.00pm Wetherspoons, Leeds train station:

I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone, I have my reservations but I am positive that it will be a step in the right direction for my recovery and yours too I hope.

If there is anyone who is not comfortable with sitting for coffee/alcohol/food, you are quite welcome to go and do your own thing. An introduction would be nice and please speak to us before you leave the group to travel home.

Sarah.
    I agree. Everyone should feel free to do what makes them feel most comfortable during our first meeting. We all experience and manage anxiety differently. Respecting each others differences and making each other feel at ease and as comfortable as possible is a great way to get things off to a good start

My train tickets arrived in todays post! I'm looking forward to the meeting and getting to know people better

Quote Originally Posted by Serenitie View Post
    I agree. Everyone should feel free to do what makes them feel most comfortable during our first meeting. We all experience and manage anxiety differently. Respecting each others differences and making each other feel at ease and as comfortable as possible is a great way to get things off to a good start

My train tickets arrived in todays post! I'm looking forward to the meeting and getting to know people better
    Snap, got my train tickets in today's post aswell. Twilight Zone.

BobbyDog

id like to come but bit off a trip from nottingham,hope u all hv a blessed time

Quote Originally Posted by wizbit7 View Post
    Thank you, that is so kind of you.

BobbyDog

Quote Originally Posted by wizbit7 View Post
    How generous of you! Thank you Why not post a thread to arrange a meet up in Nottingham with local people in your area? Nothing to lose. The very best of luck to you

How are we all? Excited? Nervous? Panicky? Anxious?

I am nervous and excited at the same time, about the Leeds Meet Up. Bring it on !

Hope the weather is good.
    Last edited by t0rt01se36; 20-09-12 at 14:04.

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information