Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: West Yorkshire?

Re: West Yorkshire?

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    Can anyone intending to come please post on here so other member know who they may expect to see.

So far and correct me if I am wrong, Rebecca (speckles69uk), Gemma (oh no 1), Mike who is not a member, but a friend to everyone who usually attends, and myself.

sarah.x
    I will be attending. I think Ian, who is a member but doesn't have the internet, so isn't an active member on NMP will also be coming and maybe Jayne (jaynieLou), may also be popping along.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

As Sarah has mentioned, you have been strong Julie. I am sorry to hear of your sad news. Sending my regards to you and your family.

Well done for being able to get out, it isn't easy, but as you say, it sometimes doesn't help being indoors. It would be lovely to see you on Sunday, but we understand if you can't make it.

hi rebecca, cant wait to see u, and sarah and any others who are coming.

I am still hoping to go to Leeds on Sunday but I don't think I'll be staying long. I am mentally preparing myself, but don't wanna think about it too much, otherwise I'll make up excuses for not going and I don't wanna do that.
    I've got my mobile sim card in a different phone which still has the same number, but doesn't keep getting an annoying icon appearing and has better batery power. I've added contacts which include NMP members.

Yes I am getting out and about, but it takes a very brave tortoise to get the train these days, due to bad train/travel anxiety. Lets hope on Sunday that I feel like coming out of my shell and have a good time in Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by t0rt01se36 View Post
    I am still hoping to go to Leeds on Sunday but I don't think I'll be staying long. I am mentally preparing myself, but don't wanna think about it too much, otherwise I'll make up excuses for not going and I don't wanna do that.
    I've got my mobile sim card in a different phone which still has the same number, but doesn't keep getting an annoying icon appearing and has better batery power. I've added contacts which include NMP members.

Yes I am getting out and about, but it takes a very brave tortoise to get the train these days, due to bad train/travel anxiety. Lets hope on Sunday that I feel like coming out of my shell and have a good time in Leeds.
    I hope so too Julie, I think the company may do you good, even if it is only a short visit.x

BobbyDog

Thumbs up Re: West Yorkshire?

Hi,
    I should be coming along on Sunday. Will be nice to see some more members who I haven't met yet

Have any of you been in on a Sunday, into Yates? How busy is it?

Hi all, I'm really sorry I won't be there tomorrow :( I am not in a good place at the moment and really struggling to hold it together. Been under a lot of stress at work and at home and it's getting too much for me.
    I know that seeing you guys will help me but the thought of the journey is making me worse at the moment. I've never been like that before, travelling has never been an issue for me so I'm in uncharted waters here with this anx!

I haven't seen everyone for ages and feel really bad about that, I'm really sorry! :(

A trip to the Doctors may be in order next week, will try and keep in touch with you all!
    Laura xxx

Hi Laura.

I'm not going to persuade you to travel. I just want to say that I can relate to your anxiety about travelling. Don't feel bad or guilty.

I keep getting anxious thoughts about travelling to Leeds tomorrow. Some how I will try to get the train.

For everyone else, apart from my anxious thoughts, I received some sad news about a family friend today, which has left me feeling withdrawn and upset. I'll still try to go to Leeds but I might not stay for long, because I'm not feeling sociable.

How will I know who to find?

---------- Post added at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

Feeling really positive about tomorrow and am so looking forward to going to Leeds. So much so, I've started sorting things out for what I need to take with me.

Good luck all... U have a lovely day for it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by t0rt01se36 View Post
    Have any of you been in on a Sunday, into Yates? How busy is it?
    I will PM you my mobile, it would be lovely to finally meet you Julie, I hope you feel strong enough to make the journey, it would do you the world of good.xxx

---------- Post added at 07:53 ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laura1989 View Post
    Hi all, I'm really sorry I won't be there tomorrow :( I am not in a good place at the moment and really struggling to hold it together. Been under a lot of stress at work and at home and it's getting too much for me.
    I know that seeing you guys will help me but the thought of the journey is making me worse at the moment. I've never been like that before, travelling has never been an issue for me so I'm in uncharted waters here with this anx!

I haven't seen everyone for ages and feel really bad about that, I'm really sorry! :(

A trip to the Doctors may be in order next week, will try and keep in touch with you all!
    Laura xxx
    I am so sorry for your predicament Laura, we have all really missed you and your name is always mentioned, and in a positive way. I am here for you if you want to send me a message or give me a call any time. Lots of love.xxx
    I know that goes for everyone else who comes to the Leeds meets, we are all very fond of you.

---------- Post added at 07:53 ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tessar View Post
    Good luck all... U have a lovely day for it :-)
    Thank you for your kind words.xxx

BobbyDog

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread Information