Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: West Yorkshire?

Re: West Yorkshire?

Was so so lovely to see everyone today Good turn out. Glad I made the most of my high giddy state, apologies for the hyper over the top laughing and non stop chatter haha.... although i did eat in public, walk in on my own and well get giddy.

Lovely to see people I not seen before. Missed people who couldnt be there and hope u r all okay?

Um shame im back on a low so so soon :( um hoping im okay for my hols in just over a month.... we thinking of doing next meet maybe sunday 20th october before i go away the following friday? wot u all think? some at group who were left said it was okay? if not dont worry.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post

I am so sorry for your predicament Laura, we have all really missed you and your name is always mentioned, and in a positive way. I am here for you if you want to send me a message or give me a call any time. Lots of love.xxx
    I know that goes for everyone else who comes to the Leeds meets, we are all very fond of you.
    Thank you, that means a lot
    I know I will be better soon, just have to go through the rough patches every now and then don't we?

Once I hopefully get my job sorted and things settle down, maybe things will be a bit better xxx

Yes, we had some fun and good chatter yesterday and it was fantastic to see everyone as usual, we missed those who could not make it, great to have some new faces to add to the enjoyment of our meet ups. The 20th October seems to be good for everyone, same place Yates Wine Lodge, only a short walk from the train station.

BobbyDog

I have given up on going to any meet ups. So sorry.

Leeds meet was fab! good turn out, and gosh i achieved some stuff at that meet. stayed on bus all way there and home, walked in on my own, ate in public, spoke loads.. was very high haha! it was great haha i was mad as a hatter.

Hi I've only just joined this site and was wondering if I could join you? I'm from Barnsley.
    Jo

yes you sure can joe.... barnsley not too far from me ish.
    would be great to see new faces at the meet
    yeahhhhhh

How did your meet go? Had I known I might have managed the trip. Maybe next time (I live near Holmfirth).

Hi Joe and Andria,

Welcome to NMP. You are both more than welcome to attend our meets. The more the merrier. We are a lovely bunch of people, and you will be very much welcomed. There is no pressure, and you can stay for as long or as little as you wish.

Our next meet will be on Sunday 20th October at Yates' Wine Lodge, Leeds at 12pm.

Yates's, Leeds, Boar Lane
    24–28 Boar Lane, Leeds, Boar Lane, LS1 5DA.
    Tel: 0113 244 8566
    E-mail: yates.leedsboarlane@stonegatepubs.com
    http://www.weareyates.co.uk/leedsboarlane

If anyone does not know where this is, or wishes to meet at the train station prior to the meet, please post here or PM me.

Anyone reading this thread who is thinking of coming along, please do, you are more than welcome.

We look forward to seeing new and old faces.

Take care everyone
    Last edited by speckles69uk; 07-10-13 at 19:34.

Hey Speckles - thanks for that. I hope I can make it - I think it's possible

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread Information