Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: West Yorkshire?

Re: West Yorkshire?

Hi Andria,

No problem, it would be lovely to meet you.

Hope to see you on the 20th

Thanks again Speckles

Looking forward to seeing you all and catching up, I look forward to it every month, it is so nice to feel comfortable and accepted by people no matter what you are going through in life, and I know we all struggle, but we are strong (even if we don't think we are), and perseverance is the name of the game.

I hope you can make it Joe and Andria, I am sure you will enjoy yourselves, the first step is a big one, but we will make you feel welcome and part of the group, you will feel as though you have known us for a long time when you decide to leave for home.

sarah.x

BobbyDog

Hi I'm afraid I wont be able to make this meet up. I'm still very restricted mobility wise after my accident, and I tire very easily I think the travelling would be just too much for me this time around. Also finances are very tight just now. I really hope to make another meet in the near future.

hi everyone.
    who is going tomorrow.
    i will miss anyone who cant go but look foward to seeing everyone and new faces.
    for anyone who coming to first time i know how you feel.... i have um come along since the first meet i went to as people who come to meets know. im not good at the moment but in a weird sort of way but i will be coming.
    i will meet anyone who wants to at train station, just pm me on here.
    look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Im really sorry, from yesterdays post to what occured yesterday and then last night n how i feel this morning im just not going to get there i dont think. will keep trying although not dressed yet still. big massive massive apologies.

Gah! I missed it again! I was in York yesterday for a wedding so I couldn#t really have done both. NEXT TIME!!!!!!!

Can I Suggest Sunday 10th November 12pm at Yates Wine Lodge Boar Lane Leeds for next meet? I really hope to make this one. Even if I can only manage to stay an hour or two.

Quote Originally Posted by JaynieLou View Post
    Can I Suggest Sunday 10th November 12pm at Yates Wine Lodge Boar Lane Leeds for next meet? I really hope to make this one. Even if I can only manage to stay an hour or two.
    That date is good for me, will wait to see what everyone else thinks before making it definite.

BobbyDog

The 10th is good for me too

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread Information