Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast

Thread: West Yorkshire?

Re: West Yorkshire?

who is going? just checking people are still going?
    if anyone needs me to meet them i can.... just message me on here soon as im setting off about 9 as meeting a friend before hand....

---------- Post added at 08:54 ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 ----------

got to come off here now to get sorted then set off.
    hope to here from someone.....

Hello everyone. Just a reminder that today's Leeds meet is still going ahead.

12:00pm Yates, Boar Lane, just around the corner from the train station.

For any new members, we will most likely be sat at a group of tables near the doors leading to the toilets. As you enter the main door, to the very right in the corner. I will be wearing a purple top and cream cardigan. If anyone wishes to contact me, please feel free to post here or PM me. I will be able to access nmp whilst at the meet.

We look forward to seeing some new and old faces

I enjoyed the meet yesterday although there were only two of us.
    Hope to get the group growing in numbers again, now the spring/summer months are here.
    If anyone wants to chat about the group or ask any questions/worries they have please feel free to contact me. I remember my first meet and to now

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

It is a natural feeling to be nervous the first meet you will go. Anyone would be.
    Hope to see lots of you at the May meet, and it my birthday too Hope the sun will be shining as it was yesterday and to meet people alike who understand is great

no one posted on here for ages ......
    how r u all?
    seems to fading and we need to get members...
    im sorry i wont be at the meet next sunday im away for my birthday. my birthday soon

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    no one posted on here for ages ......
    how r u all?
    seems to fading and we need to get members...
    im sorry i wont be at the meet next sunday im away for my birthday. my birthday soon
    I am in agreement with you, it is going to be very difficult to keep this meet going if people keep dropping out and we don't get any new members. I hope that doesn't happen, it would be a shame. It really helps meeting people who suffer from anxiety as they understand the fear that you have to deal with on a daily basis. Here's hoping.

BobbyDog

So do you guys meet up in Leeds? just joined would be great to meet some people

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzkins View Post
    So do you guys meet up in Leeds? just joined would be great to meet some people
    We meet at Yates Wines Lodge on Boar Lane in the centre of Leeds, you would be very welcome.

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

So far there is only Speckles and myself available for the meet on Sunday.

Regulars and newcomers please let us know if you are coming. If there is only the two of us it probably wont go ahead.

I live quite a long way from Leeds City Centre.

We would have to move it forward to June.

BobbyDog

Looks as though this will have to be postponed until June, only Speckles and myself have shown interest.

BobbyDog

Hello everyone,

As a reminder, our next Leeds NMP meet will be held on Sunday 8th June at 12:00 at Yates', Boar Lane, Leeds.

We look forward to meeting new and old faces. Any new members who are thinking of attending, please do, you would be made to feel most welcome, We are a small friendly and understanding group of people. There is no pressure and you may stay for as long or as little as you like. If anybody wishes to make contact prior to the meet, please PM me or message on this thread.

We are also open to suggestions for venues that would help members feel more comfortable in attending.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 8th

Take care

I hope more people turn up for future Leeds meet up's. It'd be a shame if the meet up's get stopped, due to low interest.

I enjoyed reading how the meet up's went.

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast

Thread Information