Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: West Yorkshire?

Re: West Yorkshire?

Did anyone attend the meetup yesterday? I hope it's not going to stop running. I'm still coming to the August one, if it's still going ahead?

Has a different venue been found yet?

Sorry, not going tomorrow due to other commitments. Not heard from anyone else yet.

BobbyDog

Hi Stormborn, thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, due to the lack of interest, tomorrow's meet will not go ahead.

We are struggling to keep it running. If anybody is looking at this forum that would like to attend a social support group in the West Yorkshire area, where people understand anxiety, panic, ocd, phobias and other mental health difficulties, please express your interest and suggestions, either through this forum or private message me. I would hate for the group to not continue running anymore, but we are struggling to keep it going. I myself have gained a lot from these meets and would like to think that others have too.

Hope you are all well and hopefully we can all arrange a meet up soon.

Take care

Xxx

hi everyone im nearly back to normal. bobby dog and Rebecca please keep the group going and everyone from Yorkshire please help and support them they do a great job and are very supportive. lets see some positive vibes from everyone and keep the meetings going. maybe it will help to go back to wetherspoons
    Pete

yeh I still want the group to keep going....
    i like the new venue we went to
    it is bigger and more spacious and less busy
    i want to get back to a meet but yes last several we havent had enough interest.

The meetings at Leeds have been postponed for the time being due to lack of show, and lack of interest. A couple of us have tried to keep this going for as long as possible, but it is hard to do with no support. We too have our problems.

If anyone is interested in resurrecting and breathing new life into this meet we will very happy to assist and take part in anyway we can.

Sarah.

BobbyDog

"Resurrection old Leeds meet up anyone?"
    Same place Yates on Boar Lane 1.00pm first Sunday each month. I still have the same range of anxiety disorders - General/Social/Panic. And a few more mental health problems collected along the way. I have been struggling with depression and self harm, but I am still wanting the company of people who can empathize with others who struggle mentally, who can still have a laugh at life and enjoy themselves. Definitely informal, you can eat, drink and be merry (I am t-total) - no partners to start with as this can intimidate shy people. I think we need minimum 6 people including myself as definite attendees.

BobbyDog

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread Information