Thread: Friday Fun!

Friday Fun!

Thought I'd have a bit of fun and just throw random questions at you! Have added my own answers too. Enjoy!

1. What did your last sent tx message say? 'Not putting Pepper in the cattery - she'd hate it'

2. What did your last received tx message say? 'Trying to get an all inclusive deal'

3. What's going on around you? My colleague is talking on the phone, everyone else looks engrossed in their work (as I should be) and I'm typing this singing away to Snow Patrol. They're on the radio and haven't just popped into my office to play live!!!

4. What's the plan for the weekend? BBQ tonight, blitzing my house tomorrow then off to mum and dads tomorrow night because we have family visiting from Scotland. Sunday - shopping for holiday clothes.

5. Where would you rather be right now? At an airport waiting to board a plane to exotic shores !

6. What features to you like/least like about yourself? I like my hair, it's long, thick and shiny. Hate my short legs - I'm only 5'1!

7. What did you have for breakfast? A banana flavour diet milkshake (not sure if I'm allowed to brand name on here)!

8. What is/was your favourite age? 21 - I was young, healthy and carefree, had a great job (which I eventually got made redundant from), had money to spend and had the best friends in the world. I still see some of them but everyone is so wrapped up in 'life' now and it's different. We still have some good times though.

9. What are you looking forward to? Seeing my family tomorrow night and my holiday in 4 weeks.

10. What advise would you give to your younger self? Travel, travel, travel and don't be in such a rush to grow up.

Have a lovely weekend folks!

Re: Friday Fun!

This sounds fun, i will try it!

1. What did your last sent tx message say? "Synchronized swimming is a bit scary!"

2. What did your last received tx message say? "Yes, it is"

3. What's going on around you? I'm home watching olympics on tv, cat is sitting next to me on the couch

4. What's the plan for the weekend? My mother in law is coming over and then we have my sister's baby shower tomorrow.

5. Where would you rather be right now? Getting another massage!

6. What features to you like/least like about yourself? I like my eyes but agree with the last post, I hate my short legs because I am also 5'1"!!!

7. What did you have for breakfast? honey nut cheerios

8. What is/was your favourite age? Favorite -20 while I was still in college before my mom passed away and I was not so anxious

9. What are you looking forward to? My fiance coming home this weekend

10. What advise would you give to your younger self? Take things as they come

my last txt message said she is through the bmx rider
    my last message said love u from my daughter
    i am watching the olympics
    plan for weekend seeing my daughter and spending time with her
    i would rather be bk in spain now tenerfire
    i hate my body love my nails
    dont have any breakfast never do
    looking forward to seeing my daughter
    advise i would give is be kind to urself
    favourite age was 20 when i got married

1. What did your last sent tx message say? any chance you might have time to send me the photos

2. What did your last received tx message say? yes it will be nice

3. What's going on around you? watching tv with my husband
    4. What's the plan for the weekend? nothing...I have 2 broken bones so can't do much :(

5. Where would you rather be right now? walking!

6. What features to you like/least like about yourself? my eyes/my legs

7. What did you have for breakfast? cereal bar..I couldn't get anything else with my broken bones and husband was at work
    8. What is/was your favourite age? Favorite -40

9. What are you looking forward to? My bones healing
    10. What advise would you give to your younger self? be more confident in myself

Thread Information