Page 13 of 236 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Sorry to hear about your asthma, I have very mild asthma and the cold weather makes it worse, so I do get a bit scared if I am outside too long as it's harder to breathe.

I hate when my chest feels tight, I notice the difference between asthma or chest infection tightness versus just chest tightness from anxiety.

I don't really have any advice to offer, but do go back to the hospital if you need to.
    Sorry you aren't getting as much support as you need, it can be very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxious_gal View Post
    Sorry to hear about your asthma, I have very mild asthma and the cold weather makes it worse, so I do get a bit scared if I am outside too long as it's harder to breathe.

I hate when my chest feels tight, I notice the difference between asthma or chest infection tightness versus just chest tightness from anxiety.

I don't really have any advice to offer, but do go back to the hospital if you need to.
    Sorry you aren't getting as much support as you need, it can be very frustrating.
    Anxious_gal,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

Im waiting on the dr giving me a call, as I need a referral to the hospital, I go through the referral, I got to the part that deals with blood clots and asthma. my inhalers are not working. I've got more worse.

I'm not feeling too great at all. my mental health is not good either, and the normal hospital dont care about your mental health. feel so low and crap. this is not helping any.

if I get to go into hospital, I can not get to this website through my mobile.

all I can do from my mobile is emails.

went to see my gp, she gave me another stronger inhaler, and let me know that I dont have a blood clot, its just my severe asthma and chest infection.

so fed up with hardly able to breath. its so sore.

got my appointment tomorrow to get my esa form filled in, and what time I'm available for medical appointment. dont know how gonna get to it. as I'm so exhausted just walking a couple of steps. my asthma has got worse.

my new inhaler seems to have started to work, and the antibotics have started to kick in and work. this morning when I woke up at 4am, I was still so exhausted, and cried so much fell asleep again.

when I woke up at 8.45am this morning took me all my time to get up, had to climb the stairs to the toilet i was so puffed and exhausted, when coming back down the stairs I notice though out of breath, was not as bad as before. guess the antibiotics have kicked in, and my new inhaler is working.

feel little better this morning. hope it wont be long to feeling totally better. what a change, a difference. though my mood is still low. first work on getting better with my asthma, then I'll work on my mental health.

Aww, good to hear the antibiotics are kicking in Yvonne, this will help a lot. I hope your new inhaler does the job too.

I'm sure your overall mood will improve once you start to feel better.

Thinking of you and sending you big hugs and lots of positive thoughts Kitti xx

Quote Originally Posted by kittikat View Post
    Aww, good to hear the antibiotics are kicking in Yvonne, this will help a lot. I hope your new inhaler does the job too.

I'm sure your overall mood will improve once you start to feel better.

Thinking of you and sending you big hugs and lots of positive thoughts Kitti xx
    Kittikat,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, its good to be able to sit and not feel breathless. thanks for the hugs.

feel exhausted, just have to wait and get better, going to take time. just need to find things that will lift my mood.

i've been excersing my arms and legs even though I can not move far without being in such pain to breath.

taking it easy. miss being out of the house. so tired, cant win, I'm grateful for my sister, she has been a wonderful sister.

my teenagers keep asking how long is this gonna take for me to get better. that is something I can not put a time limit on. I have no idea when I'll be better and back home.

just keep in contact with my teenage children over the phone or text them.

so tired not getting a great sleep at night, cried myself to sleep again early this morning. I phoned 24nhs about my right leg swelling again. they says to wait and see my own gp just to get pain killers.

all I want is to go and get check to make sure there's no blood clot.

going to go for a sleep, so tired and exhausted. right now feel theres no point in all of this. just the way am feeling right now. sorry.

Yvonne,
    So sorry you are feeling so poorly. I hope the visit to the drs puts your mind at rest
    about your leg

Magic,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.my gp was not on today, I could have took another dr, I prefer the one I know, saves me telling the whole story all over again. best seeing the one you know. going to get up early tomorrow and phone to see my gp.

aw sorry you are not feeling any better. :( xxx

Page 13 of 236 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread Information