Page 5 of 236 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Yvonne,
    I honestly don't know how you manage.

Quote Originally Posted by johnielov View Post
    that was terrible, I hope you can cope up to all the things that your going through right now... I get exhausted too but not to the point something that you experience..I really pray that you'd be alright.
    Johnielov,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks. I'm recovering from being totally exhausted, I know im on the mend from that, that exhausting was part of my bi-polar. this is my asthma being affected by the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    Is it possible that you may have a virus Yvonne?
    Bobbydog,

this time may have picked up a virus plus due to the weather being muggie that's when my asthma gets bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Yvonne,
    I honestly don't know how you manage.
    Magic,

I manage by resting in between all that going on. at credit union, i'm at the front desk, as cashier, im sitting. at my meetings we sit and talk. and discuss what the next few months plans are and who will take on what is required. if I can use what I know, use my book keeping skills, secretary skills etc... and keep a website upto date from home, then its all manageable. the meetings are only once a month. credit union is 2 days a week 8 hours in total for credit union. once a month meeting which is 2 hours. i'm not allowed to go above that. as I know I dont cope with more than that. except when my highs go out of control, then I take on more than I can cope with.

thats what happened when I became so exhausted. im back to my 10 hours in total that including 2 hours meetings once a month.

plus my womens group I go to on a friday and my cbt therapy on a friday. I keep my appointments like drs, etc..

when my high went out of control, I didnt notice it. and its been a long time since that has happened. I had been doing really well until then.

thank you for your hugs, very much appreciated thanks.

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

went to credit union this morning, met new trainee, I was training the trainee up on up dating members account books. showing her what to do,then allowing her to try it for herself. I went to my sisters this morning, now at home. going to take it easy the rest of today. got the interview panel tomorrow looking forward to it. let ya know how it goes tomorrow.

the interviewing day was so good, even though I couldnt go far for lunch, so they got someone to go and get lunch and bring back to the office. it was really good, each candidate gave good presentation. I gave my feelings and understanding of each candidate. I think I know who will get offered the job. the panel was asked to go back the next time they are interviewing again.

it was a good day. once we were finished, I had to walk to same parking place, and had to stop and start serveral times.

so puffed. so tired.

going to have an early night.

need to go to see my gp before thursday. getting worse, now taken 10 puffs of inhaler. now relaxing until I have to move like going to bed or ladiesroom. nightmare.

went to cbt therapy, we talked about yesterday how it went, then we talked about my highs and lows and remembered what we talked about last week. then we talked about avoiding things, avoiding people's reaction etc... something to work on, she gave me homework to do, need to phone her and ask her what was it again, I've to do. I've forgotten what she says.

then went for lunch at my friends house, then went to see dr king, he asked me how things were, I let him know, i'm in a high, and he says your gonna take a nose dive, gosh, just climbed out of one. cant win.

I know sending you hugs won't help Yvonne, but sending them anyway,

hi Magic,

thank you for your hugs, very much appreciated, thanks.

was in my high, then one of my teenagers says something, next thing I knew was feeling so low. today I've been feeling so crap, wish dr king didnt remind me what came after my highs. got to climb out of this feeling. someone says something, all i want to do is cry, so awful.

anything can start me off, so horrible. trying to lift my mood, don't like this feeling.

need to fight this and climb out of it, hope I can climb to a normalish feeling. somewhere in-between a high and low, would be good to feel somewhat alright.

even though still puffed out.

had to miss some of bible class today, thank goodness its recorded so I can catch up with what I missed. got an upset tummy today. one thing after another.

Wow you do sound very busy. I don't know how you manage it all!
    I get mild asthma in winter/cold air. It gives me coughing fits and it's hard to catch my breath,makes my chest very tight too.
    I'm not sure what regular asthma is like, but it must be horriable to feel out of breath.
    I know if you're very bad, that nebuliser machine can help.

What's a bible class? Is it like a group thing you have at your church?

Anyways I hope you get a good nights sleep at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxious_gal View Post
    Wow you do sound very busy. I don't know how you manage it all!
    I get mild asthma in winter/cold air. It gives me coughing fits and it's hard to catch my breath,makes my chest very tight too.
    I'm not sure what regular asthma is like, but it must be horriable to feel out of breath.
    I know if you're very bad, that nebuliser machine can help.

What's a bible class? Is it like a group thing you have at your church?

Anyways I hope you get a good nights sleep at least.
    Hi anxious_gal,

thank you for your kind words, my asthma comes in muggie weather, and cold weather, and can get very bad, sometimes so server its horrible. just had an attack coming up the stairs.

my bible class is in a church group online. and its to do with bible history and hebrew language.

i've only got that spacer for my asthma and my inhalers, if so bad, then its the hospital.

so far though puffed and exhausted, taking my inhalers helps just wish was not so exhausted.

plus I too get the coughing fits, I dont like them.

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:53 ----------

been taking it easy, then went shopping became exhausted, drained feeling sick. then my asthma started, with coughing fits and finding it hard to breath. then had asthma attack coming up the stairs carrying the shopping and my neighbour helped me up the stairs.

Page 5 of 236 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information