Page 52 of 236 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Yvonne. Sorry to hear you are having a tough day.
    Tis true one day good another day better.
    Talking of your baking, it makes my mouth water when I read your posts'
    Lots Love
    Magic,

Thank you for your kind words very much appreciated thanks.

oh, maybe I will put the recipes on here, so that if you want to try it for yourselves.

I'm working my way to going raw fruit and vegetables. getting there slowly.

I looked up what the machine was that made vegetable pasta, its called a Vegetable Spiral Slicer. I need to get that, so I can have the vegetable pasta dish. I have the recipe, I dont have the machine that makes it sprial. just need to see if I can get it on Amazon.

think I'll go and have some vanilla cheese cake. tastes lovely.

I had some quiche when I came back in.

Tomorrow going to a Self Reliant-Group Meeting. its interesting, something new. I'm going to find out what its about, I was interested about it last time, could not go, due to having another appointment else where.

looking forward to tomorrow.

the Self Relient Group was very interesting this morning, we put our idea's and skills on the board, I knew the minute I put down book keeper, that I would be treasurer that never fails. just cause you got that skill everyone assumes you'll be treasurer. never mind your other skills.

then the group had to decide on our own if we were willing to go with it, and start to create a business as a group, my did they start to put it all on to me. gee, its suppose to be a team effort not put on to one person.

my confidence dropped today. I left feeling emotional. I need to weight it up to see if its worth going back too. I'll need to see how things go this week. As I do have my own groups accounts to do.

the Paisley Self Reliant Group meets on Tuesday every week. right now I feel every week is too much. the rest of the group wants to meet every week.

One minute the group felt like a group of people who are down to earth and easy to talk to, then it changed the minute we were left on our own to decide if we could do this.

I'll probably feel better, after a few sessons with srg group. right now just feel I would have to pull out.

I need to think about it, I'm only suppose to stick to two, not three. that would be three groups I'm involved with.

Yvonne, I am sorry you are feeling emotional. You sure have a busy life. Lots to do. you must be a very strong lady to take all groups on.
    Yes would be nice to have recipes from you.
    The bread with no yeast. I tried to do that from a recipe from the internet, but it did not work.
    Take Care Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Yvonne, I am sorry you are feeling emotional. You sure have a busy life. Lots to do. you must be a very strong lady to take all groups on.
    Yes would be nice to have recipes from you.
    The bread with no yeast. I tried to do that from a recipe from the internet, but it did not work.
    Take Care Yvonne
    Magic,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

I feel bit better than earlier, after group. managed to take my mind of it which really helped. feel confident again. my mood has picked up.

thank you for reminding me, of creating a thread for everyone to add their recipes whether they got them online or one of the own.

I will put the one I use, that I got from the internet. it works, plus I know this time round to not roll it too thin. I made that mistake last year. bread without yeast, comes out like a cracker. I make the dough a bit thicker, as I want it to be more like bread.

I will be able to go to the group coming Tuesday, just will see how things go.

went to the council today, to fill in form for school clothing grant and free meals. my if I had known the women I handed the form too was going to take my proof of esa etc... I would have copied it and handed it to her. was I unprepared today. why do they keep changing how its done. why cant they use the same method every year. no, have to change it.

then I phone my sister, her boy was going to Yorkhill hosptial, my sister was not going to make it, asked me to take her, I says I would as long as we dont go through Glasgow one way system to get there. My sister knew the way, told me how to get there, once at that end of Glasgow, had to guess some of the way.

then we went to morrisons, then my sister gave me money towards petrol. which helped. then we headed back home, on the way went to Asda to get some bread, my sister got her shopping. my children dont eat my homemade bread. I had to get them bread from the shop. my son just complaining to me that I didnt bin the old bread, my I had no idea it was old. I dont use it. I wonder when it became old bread, my thought they would eat every bit of the bread and not waste it.

now at home, my children are telling me we have no food left, all I can say to that is learn to not eat everything at once, cause I get for two weeks. even when I bake they eat it all in one night. if they keep that up, we will not have any food left.

they could use what there is in the freezer, they dont do that.

got an appointment with my support worker tomorrow before she goes on holiday.
    Last edited by yvonne_uk_98; 02-08-13 at 03:03.

woke up intime to get up for credit union, I fell back to sleep, woke up with only 20 minutes to get to credit union, I got up and got ready to go. now at credit union, I started to not feel too good, I went to the shop next door to get something to eat, I bought a sandwich, had that, still feel so exhausted. hopefully I'll pick up during the day. what a nightmare this is.

I have a full week of appointments next week, gonna have to rest this weekend. I usually try to keep a day free in my week. just not happening next week. think I'll will have to cancel one of my appointments. so that I can rest and have the house sorted before the housing officer comes to assess my medical needs.

Smile Re: feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Hi Yvonne you are a total inspiration to me you do so much with your life, well done to you

Hi Kim,

thank you for your kind words. very much appreciated thanks.

Spoke to my support worker, she agreed with me, that the new group would be bit too much, she dont want me to become ill, she is going to let the group know, that I will join the next group that is set up. which is good. that gives me a day to myself On Tuesday. what a relief.

just not long made chocolate chip muffins, I doubled it, I have made twice as much. now I can give my friends some, and my sister some. there still plenty for my teenagers. plus my banana bread is in the oven that will be ready soon.

just to make my bread and my cheese and onion quiche, will do the dough of quiche tomorrow morning before my women's group. need to make my bread tomorrow afternoon. need to have it done before sabbath.

I have been thinking going to start going to aqua aerobics, this way I can tone up, stretch and exercise.

---------- Post added at 03:04 ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 ----------

my spasms are back, took diazepam to help not cause so much pain.

my back doing alright this morning, Praise Most High.

going to see my womens group, and get the accounts, and start to do them. going to take a good few days or more to bring them up to date. once I have them up to date, I will teach the treasurer how to look after the accounts.

I made my dough for my quiche this morning, its in the fridge for 2 hours, when I get back I will make my cheese and onion quiche, I need to get more eggs. I use a lot of eggs with my baking and cooking.

thank goodness my bread dont need eggs.

best go and get ready to go to my group meet up today.

Page 52 of 236 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread Information