Thread: Pin prick feeling

Pin prick feeling

Hi guys!
    Just wondered does anyone ever feel weird skin sensations! Like someone is pricking you with a pin all over? Even when you feel like you are relaxed or doing something keeping busy!? Just need to know of anyone has this is it normal even when not having an anxiety attack? I can't stop thinking about it!

Re: Pin prick feeling

Yes this happens me. I get weird sensations, sometimes i get the feeling somethings on my skin. Like a hair or something but i cant get it off. Its so annoying!!

Alot of my problems happen when i am relaxed which bugs me. I suffer chest pains and sometimes I wake up during the night with chest pains and pains shooting down my arms. Freaks the crap outa me :(
    Stress can do strange things to your body...
    Like atm i keep seeing flashes of light out of the sides of my eyes. I hate when i have any one symptom. Its very hard to believe its just stress and very easy to jump on google and drive urself mad with worry...

yes! Ive been suffering with this for a few weeks now and its driving me mad. I cant believe that its just anxiety making me feel pin pricking skin. My skin has been going crazy lately & now ive developed a weird tingle going down my spine arrgh

thanks for your replys!
    I kept thinking this was going to be a really uncommon symptom!
    I dont know why it happens!
    it can be persistent and/or random , even when i feel like im not any more anxious than usual! .... Id think it would happen when im most anxious but it doesn't ! does that sound normal?

yeh the symptoms seem to come at the most random times. What ive heard is that its also because people with health anxiety are so zoned in on their bodies and any symptoms they get. Like a 'normal' person could get that feeling and not even notice it, but people like us will keep thinking about it and notice every small thing our bodies do. For example ive started seeing flashes of light out of the sides of my eyes. Supposidly anxiety can cause this, but i get it at random times. Its bugging me so much but im just trying to believe its anxiety and nothing more serious. I fould a site that said again its cuz anxiety sufferers tune into these things and notice them more. If that makes sense....

Thread Information