Thread: (Another) Hi

(Another) Hi

Hi, I'm Greg (well you probably inferred that from my user name). Just resigned (5 weeks ago) from a stressful programming job down in london where I was having weekly panic attacks (not just one per week). Most were of the sort where I had to talk myself out of the idea "this is it - you're now having a heart attack Greg" the rest were those I was unprepared for (and so I was still convinced I was having a heart attack!).
    I now find myself on my mums settee - still having panic attacks (albeit at a lower frequency), without the will to sort my life out (by getting another job and a proper place to live) and a prescription of citalopram that I'm now scared of taking (even though it was a battle to will myself into making my way into the doctors).

Also trying to give up smoking too!

That probably wasn't a happy introduction - my apologies :]
    Last edited by GregA; 16-08-12 at 20:45.

Hi GregA

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: (Another) Hi

Hello &

You will find lots of help & support on here, you are not alone. I wish you well.....

Kitti

Thread Information