Thread: tell me about your hobbies

tell me about your hobbies

i read ,,love my games consoles just a big kid me,,also draw,,love music and something i learnt about three years ago was to crochet ,,keeps me sane,,so relaxing,,i like nothing more than a good film and a crochet project going atm its crocheting teddies some are going to be raffled for my mums home shes in ,,just wondered what everyone else did

Re: tell me about your hobbies

Hey Teez,

I also read and love my gaming, love cars and play keyboard/guitar which also keeps me calm and relaxed!!

When I feel up to it and on a good day I also love going out with some mates.

I love to read, cross stitch (when I can concentrate on it, not been able to lately), play Sims 3 and listen to music.

i dabbled with cross stitch your right it does take all your concentration,,its why i love crocheting the bears i have to count which even if im in a real anxiety mode quietens me down,,

Cool.Like yourself and the others, I love to read, watch a good movie and play the XBox 360 or Wii.Also love to build Models and Dioramas.

Everyone seems to be into that Game of Thrones, so decided to give that a go.

I love to read and cook but more recently knitting. My first grandchild georg George was born in october ( he was,nt due until this feb) weighing just 1lb. He spent 5 months in neonatel i.c.u. The babies have to wear hats and require blankets because they cant maintain their own body temperature. They rely on people knitting these for them. So i got the pattern on line and now knit for the babies. It helps my nerves while doing good at the same time. x

Watching auto racing, racing online, and actually racing myself.

Thread Information