Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Citalopram diary - Day 15 - Here we go!

Re: Citalopram diary - Day 15 - Here we go!

Been on the Sertraline 9 days now. Its up and down so far, more down then up. I feel groggy and spaced out pretty much all the time. My usual dizzyness/lightheadedness seems slightly less since changing over from the Cit, its still there though. My head still feels weird all the time with funny sensations and headaches and i still have on pupil bigger than the other that comes and goes.

Ill be making a Sertraline Diary soon to record my progress.

Day 8 for me today hun. Really struggling at the moment, feel like I'm wired in the morning (lot's of shaking and jaw clenching), then just really tired and fed up in the evening. Still waiting for an improvement in my sight (just the same as on cit right now). My head also feels strange all the time and finding it hard to focus on things.
    Also just feel really bored with EVERYTHING, it's like I'm just looking for the next thing to entertain myself all the time, hope this wears off as I'm driving everyone crazy!!!

Thanks Maisy, Yea i feel wired in the morning to and i get what your saying about being bored with everything, nothing interests me for longer than 5 minutes at the moment.

Been on Sertraline 11 days now and im still up and down, dont feel much different on this compared to the Citalopram, maybe slightly less dizzy but its still there and i have random headaches added now, they only usualy last a few minutes but they are quite severe. I get them 5 or 6 times a day, maybe they are migranes. Anxiety as usualy not to bad apart from in the mornings and late at night.

Hey everyone, thought id post in here as i havnt done for a while, just to let everyone know how im doing on the Sertraline and to keep a record for myself.

I havnt made a Sertraline diary as, i didnt want to be analysing all my symptoms every day and then posting how i felt. I thought if i just go with the flow i might gradually feel better.

Anyway so ive been on Sertraline over 3 weeks now and things have been ok. I havnt had any severe side effects. I still have slight dizzyness and the strange sensations in my head but not as much anymore. I do get some quite severe short lasting headaches now though. Apart from that ive been feeling a tiny bit spaced out but better than i was on the Citalopram. When im at home i think im pretty much fine and my anxiety is quite low and i start thinking im fine but that doesnt really stay that way, as soon as i leave the house or try and do anything other than watch tv or on the computer at home, i get the usual strange head sensations and my dizzyness comes back, this kind of shows that it is most probably all anxiety causing it. I still have slight issues with blurry vision and the one pupil bigger than the other. Also my short term memory seems to be non existent and im always in a day dream in another world sort of thing.

I went out the other night for the first time in a while and stupidly and got drunk for the first time on Sertraline as i just feel 2 anxious and ill if im not drunk while out. But that was a big nig mistake, its knocked me back and made me feel really ill and strange, so ive learnt my lesson and wont be drinking for a long while.

I am still on 50mg, which i think is quite a low dose? So i was thinking of maybe upping to 75mg or 100mg to hopefully help me start getting out and doing normal things again. Do you guys think upping the dose would be the right thing to do?

Apart from that i am still waiting for my neurological appointment, the doctor has refered me but i haven't received a letter or anything yet. Im hopeing if there is nothing found to be wrong with me, that finally getting the reassurance and upping my dose of Sertaline will get me well on the road to recovery.

So glad to hear your doing better
    I'm thinking of giving up on sert myself, don't think it's for me,back to the docs tomorrow to try something else!!!
    Hope things continue to improve for you.

Hey maisy, thanks.

Ah how long have you been on Sertraline then and what dose? Have you seen know improvement at all?

Hi there
    I been on sertraline 4 months and 3 at 100mg I would say its only last month I'm having more be days.
    It's really gradual starts by having good mins, then hours and finally days.
    I had days where I felt is this med right for me etc as it took so long but pleased I stuck with it. X

Cheers TJSMITH.

Yea ive read some of your threads and you did seem up and down with it. Like you were feeling good for a few weeks and then felt bad again. Glad you feel better and think its working now.

I think im going to up my dose later this week and hopefully it has more effect on me.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread Information