Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Citalopram diary - Day 15 - Here we go!

Re: Citalopram diary - Day 15 - Here we go!

Thanks Dizzzie. Sorry to hear your having a hard time, stick with it and things should improve.

Update:

Just an update about the rest of day 22. So the day wasnt to bad, I still felt generally a bit strange with slight brain fog and dizzyness that comes and goes. I went out to walk the dog which just seemed to increase the brain fog which wasnt very pleasent. Also seem to get a fuzzy feeling in my head towards the end of everyday now. Also have the slight headache there most of the day and the one eye pupil that gets bigger is still going on.

Nowhere near normal and anxiety is still there but it is an improvement so hope that continues.

Day 23

So im still the same as the last few days, anxiety at medium to low levels but constant fog and dizzyness. Its like theres a lack of oxygen getting to my brain or something. I still want to be checked out but my doctor wont refer me. I still have one pupil bigger than the other periodically. Went out for a walk and to get some stuff from the shops and anxiety wasnt to bad, just the lightheaded foggyness that gets me a bit worried. When I was last at the doctors he said see how I am in 2 weeks so thats what im doing, even though i feel the dizzyness is not right.

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:51 ----------

Also seem to be on the verge of passing out all the time, especially when i stand up i have to put my head between my legs or i would pass out. I no some people get this sometimes but it seems to be all the time for me now.

Hi there
    I was just reading your post with interest re dizzyness.
    I am now on Sertraline but was on Cit for 4 months and can assure you the dizzyness does get better at first i thought was due to the virus i had as that causes dizzyness even had an MRI.
    I would say it take a good 3 months to completely go but it does so hang in there, i also had a feeling of detatchement which i didnt like at all but again this passed but to me it felt like forever so do know how you feel xx

Thank you TJSMITH

Yea its just the dizzyness, foggyness and being light headed that is really effecting me now. It does seem like my anxiety is lower already so if these other feelings go i will be happy.

I promise you they will.
    I noticed mine has come back this week but putting it down to increase in meds and its almed down again, i think it upset me so much before i made it even worse as dizzyness also a symptom of anxiety x

Day 24

Woke up feeling probably the best I have for a good few weeks so that was a good start. Still felt a little bit jittery and dizzy but only mildly. Sat in bed watching tv for a bit and got a few starnge shooting sensations/headaches go thorugh my head.

Got up had a shower and felt ok so I decided to go and get my hair cut which is even a big thing for me now as I havnt done anything for over a month. Went in the barbers and there was knowone waiting so sat down to get my hair cut straight away. I felt ok for the first 5 minutes talking to the barber and then out of nowhere I got a strange fuzzy feeling in my head and went completely light headed, felt like i was going to pass out and then this set off a full blown panic attack while i was in the chair getting my hair cut. I was sweating the horrible feelings were rushing through my body, i was completely disorientated, I felt my pulse but it wasnt racing? I had all the panic attack feelings but no racing heart, this seems to be the case all the time now, strange? Anyway I was on the verge of saying can you stop to the barber, i need to get up and go outside, but I didnt as I didnt want to look stupid and I didnt want to let the anxiety beat me, even though at the time i thought i was dying, i managed to battle through and made it through the hair cut.

Got up and left the shop with my legs like jelly and dizzy as ever, so went straight home. Now im home i feel ok again i suppose. So a little blip but I hope it doesnt hinder my progress. Sometimes I get ahead of myself and when I feel ok for an hour or so I think im back to normal when really im nowhere near.

hey there ggtt glad to hear you woke up feeling good i to had the jitters had to go to the supermarket managed to do most isles was abit irritated if people got in my way had horrendous dry mouth today and the runs have had a few moments where i had skipped beats but nothing too major, how have your dizzy spells been do u have any anxiety at night time for me thats when it is at its worst??? what are your plans for venturing out again ?? x

Well done for not letting the panic attack interrupt your haircut! Apart from that it sounds like you're doing fairly well.

Thanks for the replys dizzzie and sparkle.

Dizzzie yes I do get bad anxiety at night, i usualy find the mornings a bit strange and then through the day im reasonably ok and then at night the anxiety catches me agian.

The Dizzy spells are still there yea. I get light headed and a fuzzy head a lot aswell, also a slight headache that comes and goes. Apart from that I feel my mood has definetely lifted the last few days, especially today.

Update:

So a decent day today, have felt fairly good most of the time. A bad period earlier with the full blown panic attack while getting my hair cut but hopefully its just a blip. Im not obsessing about how my symptoms and how i feel every 2 seconds now, its more like every 10 mintues now so thats an improvement lol. Walked the dog earlier and my head felt quite clear for once. I am still getting some serges of high anxiety and dizzyness lightheadedness that comes and gos so im not going to get ahead of myself and I do get this horrible fuzzy feeling in my head which is the worst thing at the moment, but things do look like they are picking up

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information