Thread: Adrenaline rushes

Adrenaline rushes

Hi all,

I keep having these 'adrenaline rushes' were i start feeling strange, then i get a rushing sensation to my head and feel like im not really here, feel confused, my head gets really warm, like a wave comes over me and my heart starts pounding, i ussually run to my room to get calm. It doesnt last long at all, but when i get this i cant seem to stay in the place it happens cus its scary and i feel too weird. I only have this during the day, at night when im in bed i always feel normal. Its really overwhelming feeling the adrenaline or small panic attacks or whatever it is?

Also had 2 of my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday so my mouth is in alot of pain...and the anxiety feeling is not helping it..

Im just looking for some reassurance im not feeling so good

Re: Adrenaline rushes

It is probably because of all the pain you are in Pacific. I know how the adrenaline surge can bring on a panic attack, it is my main trigger, so you are not alone.
    I don't know if you had a local anaesthetic, I did when I had my wisdom teeth out, it made me feel very strange indeed.
    Hope you start to feel better soon.

BobbyDog

yes local anesthesia, the process of them getting taken out didnt hurt, just hear the cracking sounds wich isn't very nice. But the days after hurt really bad for me, but i have painkillers i can take every 8 hours and they really help Do u remember how long the swelling lasted when u had urs out? thnx for ur reply x

I have the adrenaline rushes often not just now with wisdom teeth taken out.
    But i think it does make it a little worse ^

Quote Originally Posted by Pacific View Post
    yes local anesthesia, the process of them getting taken out didnt hurt, just hear the cracking sounds wich isn't very nice. But the days after hurt really bad for me, but i have painkillers i can take every 8 hours and they really help Do u remember how long the swelling lasted when u had urs out? thnx for ur reply x

I have the adrenaline rushes often not just now with wisdom teeth taken out.
    But i think it does make it a little worse ^
    I know about the adrenaline rushes and they really do start panic attacks for me.

Hopefully, once the drugs are completely out of your system you will start to feel a little more human.

I had mine pulled about 20 years ago, but I seem to remember that the headaches and swelling went away after a few days. It brings back memories just thinking about it.

BobbyDog

[QUOTE=Pacific;1027610]Hi all,

I keep having these 'adrenaline rushes' were i start feeling strange, then i get a rushing sensation to my head and feel like im not really here, feel confused, my head gets really warm, like a wave comes over me and my heart starts pounding, i ussually run to my room to get calm. It doesnt last long at all, but when i get this i cant seem to stay in the place it happens cus its scary and i feel too weird. I only have this during the day, at night when im in bed i always feel normal. Its really overwhelming feeling the adrenaline or small panic attacks or whatever it is?

I have these to, its hard to describe them to people but thats exactly what i get.

Mine dont last long either but im them left feeling anx for ages after

mandie x

yeh its hard to explain the feeling in words

Thread Information