I have been feeling really down lately like Im worthless and my life is not worth living but Ive been having these symptoms that dont help with the situation.

I have been having a few bouts of diarrhoea every morning with flare up pain in my lower back and pelvic area. It sometimes makes me late for things because I have to stay by the toilet. I get pain in my legs and lower back with yucky poos too at night and end up in bed with a hot water bottle.

I also been getting irritation in my chest area like heart burn and indigestion. It is tightening my chest and it really hurts and it feels like Im gonna vomit. Ive had it for years but really worse at the moment and have tried losec and ranitidine and it doesnt help.

It is really getting me down I feel like crying and because I have other depression issues I am juggling with I feel like I am not coping with life and Im going to have a break down. I am just sick of everything :(

Has anyone else ever felt like this? How can I try to help myself instead of wanting to harm myself all the time?