Thread: borderline personality disorder?

Exclamation borderline personality disorder?

hello.....
    I have always been very extreme and panicky. If a friend cant meet me i assume they hate me and ive done something wrong. Usually i can control this obsessive behaviour.
    But at the minute i CANT go out on my own. i have to be motivate constantly by my friends and boyfriend to get out of bed, washed, dressed, eat etc. So this is horrible and i dont know how to make this souveir depression go away. i feel like im screaming out at people to help me and they just ignore me.
    i talked to a close friend about it who has depresion and she thinks i may have borderline personality disorder due to my symptoms.
    my psychiatrist mentioned this a year a go and wanted me to be assessed but she never gave me an appoinment i kept asking for one because i want to know whats wrong with me and i kept asking but im being ignored.
    what should i do? i dont want to feel like this anymore i dont want to push away the people i love

Re: borderline personality disorder?

The first thing would be to see your psychiatrist again. I understand as I have that diagnosis, however I was told they don't like to label it that anymore in the NHS and instead prefer the term 'Emotional Dysregulation'

Thread Information