Thread: This Heat

This Heat

Hi,

I know this has been said before, but i need to let off a little steam! This hot weather is killing me! Yesterday, it got so hot that i got pretty dizzy and had to lie down and sleep. The problem is it was so hot, without any breeze coming from the open window and there was no way to cool down. I went to take a cold shower, but couldn't get the cold water to work! I was getting so frustrated, which made my anxiety worse.

I was planning to take a trip for the day up to The Lakes (about an hours drive) as the next step for my recovery. Now, after the heatwave we're having, along with my extreme anxiety, i think i'm going to have to put that trip on hold for now. The thought of sitting in a boiling hot car and trying to deal with my anxiety just makes me scared.

I know i should probably buy a fan or something to cool me down, so maybe that's something i'll do.

Gregor

www.therapyfinda.com
    http://www.therapyfinda.com/blogs/me...bername=Gregor

Hello Gregor, sorry you are feeling bad. i hate the hot weather,it makes me feel sick. Your trip sounds like fun to me, hope you will be able to go soon. A nice relaxing trip might be what you need. i could not live without my fan. My family goes without alot of things inorder for me to pay my electric bill for our air con, but we could not live without it. You don't have to suffer with your fear alone now, just drop aline or two and someone will be there for you. Good luck. And hope you are feeling better soon. (The fan idea sounds like a good idea).
    Twila

Hi there
    yep - its unbearable and I want to die............. this heat is horrible but it will break I promise and we will all be ok coz we are all lovely brilliant people on this site who support each other.............xxxxxxxxxxxlove wenjoy xxxxxxxxxx

Gregor

We have another post on-going about this at the moment...

Heatwave anxiety (sounds mad, I know)

You may want to read that too.

Nicola

Thread Information