Thread: Vibrating heart / chest

Vibrating heart / chest

Hi,

For the past 3 days I've not been able to sleep on my left side because I can really feel what I think is my heart vibrating, feels a bit like a mobile phone vibrating, or like my hearts shivering.

I check my pulse when I feel this and it's still there, good, but the beats are all over the place, 3 really close, then long gaps, the beats seem to never be spaced out equally :-S

Anyone got any advice, I've got an appointment with my GP on Thursday

Jim

Re: Vibrating heart / chest

hi Jim,

I feel something similar if I lay on my left side, I even feel it if just sitting on the couch leaning on the arm.
    I describe it like feeling that my heart is beating in jelly! And it also does not feel like its beating properly, more like its stuttering/spluttering, however if i take my pulse at the same time its perfectly normal.

I've had a heart scan, 24 hour monitor, ECG, blood checked, cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure all normal. The only thing they found was ectopic beats which I now cope with very well.

As I have felt this for so long and I am still around I have to logically accept it's anxiety..... however my anxiety head always makes me think different and ibam stuck in a never ending cycle of anxiety and panic.

You are not alone, hang in there, we can beat this! xx

I get this exact feeling ALL THE TIME. I have to turn over when I feel it because it really scares me. I don't think it can logically be your heart, it's probably a tight muscle, but it's still really unsettling. I've had an ECG and ECHO, nothing wrong with my heart but it certainly doesn't help my health anxiety. It also only ever happens on my left (heart) side, go figure.

Yep got this as well, and in my back left side too. I have this really bad sometimes and tonight was really bad. And buzzing feeling all over my body as well. Really strange symptoms.

Starry xx

Thread Information