Thread: Bleeding bleedning and bleeding...Not period.?

Bleeding bleedning and bleeding...Not period.?

I'm 22 years old..I have all the symptoms of cervical cancer such as Bleeding after sex, bleeding between periods..etc. Last sunday night my husband and i had sex since then i havent stopped bleeding and now its heavy like a period. I had my period just 2 weeks ago so it's not my period.. I have had it since last year when I bleed NON-STOP for 6 MONTHS or maybe even more, My GP put me on pill because and it was ok, I came off the pill because My stupid health anxiety...I went to my gp last week and she wasnt very good, sh said i could hav a smear,, then phoned me up to tell me to cancel it?? How can i have a smear test if i wont stop bleeding? I am in such a state of panic bcause I feel it will be to late to cure me now if it cancer.. HELP?

Re: Bleeding bleedning and bleeding...Not period.?

Hi I've been like this for ten years with bleeding in between periods and bleeding after sex but this usually only starts mid cycle, which is hormonal, plus I've got cervical erosion which could be your problem and this is not serious and many women get it, it doesn't lead to any thing nasty and it can get better on its own, perhaps you need your pill hormone altering! Xx

Thank you so much, i am so grateful. xx

---------- Post added at 00:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

How were you diagnosed with cervical erosion? Can they see it when you hav an examination?? Because I have had them before and they nevr hav seen anything?

Talk to the doctor, they might still be able to do a smear test somehow
    Also they will be able to check your cervix too.

I have bleeding like this!!! I have bled for 6 months straight also very heavy got blood transfusion too because of it. On another occasion I have been hospitalized because of it for 6 days to try to prevent me having a blood transfusion again. I had to get IV Iron because my Iron stores were so low my body could not replace the red blood cells even with taking Iron pills. Diagnosed with PCOS. Now taking very high dose BC pills to keep from having bleeding ever.

Thread Information