Thread: having a bad night :-(

Unhappy having a bad night :-(

having a bad night tonight, my negative thoughts about myself have come back, thinking about everything i hate about myself, why my engagement broke up (6 months ago i will add), cant stop thinking about things that have happened and saying its my fault.

I have some intrusive thoughts about getting old too which are sneaking in there, cant go to sleep, daren't go to sleep even.

dont know where its come from, maybe its my fault for thinking that i was getting better already and maybe i jumped the gun a bit :-(

Hoping to start some CBT soon, would rather it was sooner rather than later to be honest.

Re: having a bad night :-(

Hi Laura, just read your post, big hug sent to you. I know how anxiety and negative thinking can ruin your life. The cbt will be a big help, I get the feeling ur a young lady who has been let down. Remember, it takes two to break up, been there done that!!! Always remember that relationships are two way streets and can be bloody hard work!!! You will know whose the one for you cause they will stand by you, warts n all. Try and think of nice things, good memories or what u would buy if you won the lottery!! Distracts me enough!! Hope you settle down and have sweet dreams, you deserve them.

I'm so sorry for that hope you'll be fine soon

Thanks for the replies. I ended up going back on the chat room for an hour or so, trying to wear myself out so i would sleep. Probably fell asleep around 2 am, but woke up at 5.30am so not much sleep had!

I blame myself a lot for everything, i see myself as the catalyst for a lot of things that happen, little arguments in the house, something at work that didnt go quite right, stuff like that, as i always seem to be in the centre of things when it goes wrong!

This morning i feel slightly better, although would like to spend all day in bed, i cant so have to get on with things as best i can!

Thank you for the hugs and replies is nice to know theres others who understand

Thread Information