Thread: Night again racing heart

Night again racing heart

Hey guys it's night again trying to sleep and my heart is racon all I can hear and feel is my heart I'm getting so fed up of this I just want it to end

Re: Night again racing heart

I get the same exact thing, most of my anxiety comes from it being night time which I found out I wasn't drinking enough water.

Here is what helped me:

I am going to randomly compile methods that have helped me, I suffer from 5-10 panic attacks a day some worse then others.

The best being a slight racing heart and the worse being a full blown fight or flight situation where I feel like I am going to die and my environment becomes confusing and overwhelming.

First I would like to start off by saying stop all drug use including alcohol (If you are using), this is a hard step for some people but this could be making your anxiety a lot worse. I want you to recover and keep your mind as sober as possible, we are building grounds so your mind can create less of a difference in perception and personality which will make it easier for you to understand why you have anxiety

Next would have to be hydration, ALWAYS stay hydrated. ALWAYS have clean water near you, nothing besides water, decaffeinated tea’s and coffee’s. Caffeine dehydrates the body which could make your anxiety worse.

Water is key for keeping the whole body working the way it should including the mind, you would be surprised the link between dehydration and panic attacks.
    Eat as much real food as possible, the less processed the better. Organic apples, pears, salads, nuts are all good sources of vitamins and proteins.

Next, write down on a piece of paper “You are not having a panic attack You are fine and healthy” repeat these words to yourself as often as possible.

Thanks for your reply Grey I don't do any drugs at all smoking alcohol and I only drink water/dilute my heart does not seem to want to slow down I can't go on with this every night

Why don't you try listening to some music or something to distract you?

I'm watching tv to distract
    Me my head phones are broke

Ok good, just try distracting yourself and just relax your body and mind. Hope you feel alright soon

Ty

Thread Information