Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thread about stopping panic attacks. (Read if you are having a panic attack)

Re: Thread about stopping panic attacks. (Read if you are having a panic attack)

I highly recommend people going out and getting some supplements, good brands.

Magnesium is one that is very important! Try finding a supplement with a mix of calcium and magnesium
    'Magnesium is an old home remedy for all that ails you, including "anxiety, apathy, depression, headaches, insecurity, irritability, restlessness, talkativeness, and sulkiness."

B-Complex are highly needed to deal with stress and anxiety. I have noticed a huge difference taking this for a month. Most complex's have high amounts of B's which is intimidating at first but you can always split the tablet or capsule in half and see how it works for you.

Fish oil brands make a huge difference when buying fish oil. Great brands are,
    http://www.ascentahealth.com/products
    http://www.nordicnaturals.com/consumers.php

Re: Thread about stopping panic attacks. (Read if you are having a panic attack)

So glad you made it...At the moment I'm housebound suffering from extreme anxiety due to panic attacks I had 2 months ago,can't sleep nor can go outside alone... I really admire you.Best of luck!

Thank you penny <3

Your comment gave me a warm feeling, If I help one person with there panic attacks and anxiety It's worth writing a million words.

This is excellent and exactly the kind of thing we need during these hard times! Thanks for writing it!!

These tips DO work!

Thanks so much loopylu, glad my tips have helped you.

I put this stuff together for people like you and me, I know what most of you guys are going through and it's tough. It's always good to have as much support during these hard times.

Much love.

These tips are great. I really feel as if I can start doing something. I only had panic attacks/anxiety as soon as I moved, so it would be interesting to see if the copper pipping causes this!

I have awful dry mouth that is getting me down and so I am going to keep hydrated!

One more thing. Probably a silly question, but can I take the supplements whilst on Prozac? Xxxx

This is fabulous greycloud. I am going to bookmark this. I constantly dwell on my fear. Night time is especially hard and I have insomnia which I have tried everything to fix. I have a fear I have not figured out yet I guess. It is always so very wonderful to see someone have so many coping skills to help people who haven't gotten as far in their healing. I just had a relapse and found out it was adrenal fatigue and a parasite from cats. The treatment did wonders but I lost my confidence in myself. I hope as time goes by I get my belief in myself back and trust myself to be abl to take care of me. Thank you .

Don't create a cycle of panic, when anxiety comes up creating panic will not help the situation. Keep calm and think it out, when you do have a panic attack realize the anxiety you are feeling will go away.

Don't create the endless loop of anxiety, learn from it and start to control your mind!
    Last edited by GreyClouds; 09-10-12 at 12:59.

Thanks Greyclouds, this thread is great.

Thanks, a ton your thread did help me , had my first panic attack did not even know what was happening till 3 days could not sleep .. palpitations breathlessness ....just tell me ,,though it has passed but still i am uncomfortable ... was asked by a friend psychiatrist to start medication ... I think I can control ... should I wait ... I don't want to have medications ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information