Ok so a month ago I had a bout spout of depression for a couple of weeks like I felt completely gloomy and would rather be dead than being somewhere or doing something fun.

I have kind of come right but still have moments where I feel like I want to cry and small things I feel the intense need to cry over. I have happy days and hav fun but then I have really blue days. I do think there is somthing wrong with my hormones as my breasts feel really sore and sensitive constantly.

But for the last few months I have a pattern in my dreams, I dream up some really creative and out of it dreams but they all mostly seem to be people in my life that seem to be really mean to me and reject me or leave me. It gets bad to the point that when I wake up from that dream I want to cry.

Ive had friends who dont want to b friends with me anymore, my tutor at course being mean by failing me on something and not the others in my class who has done the same work and in group work Ive had people in my group leave me to join someone elses. Those are all in dreams.

It just seems like everyone doesnt like me and I feel like I dont like myself either. I have done mild self harm such as small cutting and other things that are mild which for some reason makes me feel better, that is when Im feeling really down.

I really cannot afford a counsellor at the moment because of being a student. I just dont really know what to do about it and how to get rid of these dreams and feelings.

Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone been in this situation before? Is so what did you do about it?