hi, ive always adored dogs. however two years ago our pup ella was attacked by two huge white things, they dragged their owner to the floor and attacked ella. i was holding her lead and my then baby was in his buggy-my 2 other kids holding either side. no one came to our help and i ended up hauling my pup and kids into a nearby shop. the man just got up and walked off with them. i had to sell ella a short while later as i was scared she'd attract other dogs and i became pretrified.

now its getting beyond a joke. today i went to buy a kitten and whilst there noticed to my horror that the owner had 3 or 4 bull mastiffs. i froze, started shaking then almost burst into tears. told her that unless they were locked outside that i couldnt come in. i felt like a right idiot lol but i have never been so scared!!
if a large dog is on my side of the street..i freeze and begin to hyperventilate. im worried that its getting beyond a joke. cant believe i ever had a worry free life once...im a bag of nerves!

any advice?