I had a CBT session with my regular lady by phone Thursday just gone - the result being that she said she was gonna speak to her superviser to see if I would benefit better from intensive CBT sessions - know I should have asked her but I was kind of lost in the moment - what's the difference between normal CBT & intensive CBT ?

My anxiety was way up when we did the CBT questionnaire & I know why because I went to the family home in Spain & had many many panic attacks on the way to the airport & everytime we went out to eat (where I didn't really eat one night & the other night couldn't eat anything & then it had a knock on effect and until I got home to england - I hardly ate a thing for 2/3 days (which I told CBT lady all about) & it's not like me when I'm at home - I love my food) going to the shops & supermarket I was fine / going to beauty salon was fine - I hate feeling like this

Also am on citalopram but they don't seem to help with anxiety feelings they make me want to do much more with my day rather than sitting on the couch - think will go back to doctor to see if they can prescribe something else