Hi

I'm currently on day 5 of sertraline prescribed by GP for anxiety & depression & waiting for contact from the mental health team

I suffer from severe anxiety & depression
am constantly tired have no motivation or enthusiasm for anything
and if I do find something I like I will 'do it to death' for a while then lose interest completely !
amongst other silly little problems !
plus I have a severely autistic son & 4 'normal' daughters

I have decided to bite the bullet this time (3rd time on meds had cit twice before the sertraline this time ) and try to get some 'proper' help rather than ust letting the meds fix it for a couple of years then falling apart again :(

the trouble is I am also very good at hiding how I really feel & not wanting to 'bother' other people & find it very difficult to open up especially to a stranger ( am not good with people atall :( hubby spoke to the doc for me even tho I was there !)

so my question is - would it be helpful to write down everything that is worrying me, that scares me & that I cannot do or feel now
so that when I finally get an appoinment I wont feel that I need to 'gloss over' everything (especially if the meds have kicked in) to be sure that I get the right kind of help ?

thank you x