Thread: Ineed of some help :-(

Ineed of some help :-(

Im really struggling at the moment, i feel so dizzy my eyes feel like they wont stop still and im getting really bad tremmors more inside than obvious shaking been like this for a few days now, its making me feel like im going to collapse . Its seems to be getting worse i just cant seem to relax. Its work tomorrow and i cant even go off sick because im close to being sacked due to my anxiety :-(
    Reasurance and help!!

Re: Ineed of some help :-(

I am feeling much the same tonight so have come up to bed early to try to relax and hope that the tv will take my mind of how I am feeling. Maybe you are getting more worked up at the thought of going back to work and worry that you won't be well enough?

Hello Annie thanks for your reply :-). I am thinking alot about work, suppose im feeling trapped :-(. Im telling myself to sleep but so riddled with nerves i cant :-(.

Have you ever used the Bach rescue night spray? I find it helps me to get to sleep. I also have a sunrise/sunset clock that has soothing sounds and a sunset light going down on it. Maybe for tonight if you try listening to some relaxing music it might help. I hope tomorrow goes well for you

Hiya Annie, i bought the exact bach remady your talking about yesturday :-) i forgot about it!!! ill use that.Does it work for you??.
    Im going to speak to my main boss tomorrow sick of going through the middle man!.

It does help...I use Bach rescue remedy during the day Bach night spray just before I go to sleep

Try drinking Complan, it's full of vitamins and minerals, it'll help build your strength back up.

I get those interal tremours too. Once my leg was actually shaking, as if the muscle was that weak lol.

Youre under a lot a stress and with anxiety all your symptoms are normal even though they are highly unpleasant .

Thread Information