Thread: missed tablet advice please

Exclamation missed tablet advice please

hi im on zantac 150 twice daily, ive been on them for about 2 weeks and i forgot to take my morning dose (god knows how that happend) and never realised until i went to take my evening dose and seen it still in the packet the thing is at lunchtime i started to get bloated tummy and throat tightening and couldnt understand why, im presuming its because i never took it this morning and it still never clicked that i never took it, my question is will i have to wait another couple of weeks before they start to work again, im well cheesed off cuz i started to get less symptoms a couple of days ago throat tightening started to get alot less now im worried im back to sqaure one again can anyone advise please

Re: missed tablet advice please

Susan,

Just carry on taking them as usual and you should soon get back to where you were - you certainly won't get a major setback from missing one tablet.

Try not to worry about it. Missing tablets is very common - I think most of us have done it at one time or another.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: missed tablet advice please

thanks pipkin

Thread Information