Thread: Always Something!

Always Something!

So I'm just getting over a really bad 2 weeks. Have had symptom after symptom and been driven slightly round the bend by it all ! On Saturday I wake up feeling remarkably calm and my current symptoms (too many to mention) are now minimal.

However, last night I notice my speech seemed slurry and I'm getting my words back to front. My other half says my speech is fine but there is a definite slur. It's the same today but I also have a feeling that my tongue is too big for my mouth, I'm messing up my words and I feel like I'm producing too much saliva! I can eat, drink, I'm not in any pain and don't have issues swallowing though. I'm avoiding speaking to people because everything I say seems to come out wrong. This is new for me and starting to freak me out a little. I'm just getting over one episode and really don't want to go through another ! Sorry - just needed to rant! xx

Re: Always Something!

I completely understand and cant say much else. I tell you what I do, I play a game on the Wii and when I get involved in it I forget my problem and if it's not real it disappears till I think bout it again .... then I know it's a fakey. Not saying it'll work for you but it may x

Thread Information