Thread: Someone talk to me please

Unhappy Someone talk to me please

Hello, I'm Kevin.

Been depressed lately, because of my bad health anxiety. My neck is constantly killing me and I have a tiny bump under my chin. So of course, I believe I have swollen lymph nodes. And i'm scared, i'm afraid I have cancer, i'm afraid of dying. I just really need to talk to someone. Am I being irrational? Help.

Re: Someone talk to me please

If it helps, my neck is constantly stiff (anxiety, stress, tension, etc) and I have a small bump under my chin too. I am sure you are ok.

I phone the samaritans, though you could call nhs direct and speak to a nurse

Me too Kevin , i have been down for months. But now i'm getting better thanks to therapy and realising that death isn't as Scary as i first though. What age are you? Have you considered therapy?

hi kevin...i know th feeling..in feb went to walk in and they said it was the worst case kf swollen glands they hd ever seen and straight to hos i trotted...was given emergency appointment for scan then called bk next day for biopsy...had to go for results and was told needed gland remving for further tests,, went in and had forgotten cpap so had to go following week...glands went down and now they seem to mock me...up one minute severley then down..ds say it is simply reactive but in the mean time i had breakdown with all the stress nd am still popping pills for anxiety to this day...
    you are not lone hun..its probably just a reactive thing x

Thread Information