Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: obsessive thoughts (horrid) but im strong and know what they are

Re: obsessive thoughts (horrid) but im strong and know what they are

Hi BBY1, I am ok at the moment, working my little job, I have been there since 20th Oct and so far so good. A few blips. I have been so tired though, I think this is because I am getting up much earlier rather than pulling my self off the mattress at 10ish. My orgasms ahem... are on the return although this could be that I am on 35mg not 40mg. My pre menstrual week still makes my thoughts worse and my mood low and my health suffer but I suppose I gotta give myself a break after years of stress and anxiousness.
    The clocks going back and the cold weather makes me just wanna put on my pj's as soon as I get in as I hate winter but hey ho, I can catch up on my rest.
    College is good, I enjoy it. Everything is still done with some background thoughts of 'do I feel alright'

How are you getting on?

Hi matey
    . . . . . I feel exactley the same couldnt of put it better myself.like the thoughts are in the background and pop foward after something triggers them .but they only go into the background when you are distracted. Keep strong and I will too and lets hope we can beat it.
    latas bbbby1

Hopefully this will be my last entry as I feel as though I have to get on and live my life once again and try and forget my ocd as the clomipramine is working well.my advice once you get into a good routine is to accept the bad days and latch on to the good days and try not to ever give in.And always follow your docters instructions good or bad.As he will guide you to as good as it gets.Good luck porkpie.xxx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information