Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: starting ven to moz for all out there who take it

Re: starting ven to moz for all out there who take it

Quote Originally Posted by spawn View Post
    12mg! il be knocked out..hehe
    im scared of doing a whole 5mg!
    well, the plan is to slowly reduce the diazepam as the Ven starts to kick in lol...

thanks guys,
    glad were all coping, I now you have SE and I dont at the mo(hopefully I stay that way) but its early days I know

What does it feel like when you say you feel spaced out?

When im spaced out, i have a foggy head, and i just cant function.
    Just feel hopeless :( just cant do the simplest thing.

Being spaced out for me is like brain fog....quite nice actually lol, but hard to concentrate on anything, just a bit like you're in your own little world, but still aware....don't worry about, you'll know if you feel it.

thanks guys
    will keep you posted on progress
    take care xx

hi.
    well day 4, and everything seems to be going ok, no SE(dont want to speak to soon though) as its early days and I am still taking half cipralex and 1 venlafaxine 37.5mg. had no diazepam yesterday eithermanaged ok.

Went to Blackpool yesterday, which is about 60mile away from manchester I felt quite relax it was a lovely day weather wise. we went about 4.30pm and stayed to the illumination came on 8pm hope it keeps like this

Hope all are still doing ok, and chin up to us all!! xx

Well done clio51, sounds like you are managing really well....I hope it continues to be a positive step for you!! Great to hear you had a good day out too. You are doing so well Kitti x

well day 7 today

still managing to eat (thank god) sleeping ok did a weird dream other night which woke me and left me thinking bloody hell what was I dreaming about that for.
    still not taking any diazepam as the more meds i take the more freeked out I get so I less is good, but if I start to panic I will go back on them as I dont want to go back down that road again totally frecking out with thoughts going round your head all the time one after another not even making sense.
    Have felt as if I had few palpatation around 12ish today but tried to read to take mind of it(why is it so hard to switch off from thoughts but so bloody easy to have them)
    Dont feel as energised and good mood today feel bit flat god \i hope im not going backwards again!!
    going to anxiety management classes starting next week only thing is they start at 10am and mornings are terrible for me I get up about 9ish it takes me ages to come round and get round to taking meds with a biscuit and I usually dont feel like breakfast till 11.30ish or later, so I amnot looking forward to it at all. My mental health worker said I need to push myself as its only for 1 day a week will have to see if I can do a dummy run get up earlier and see how I manage see if I can be ready to go for 9.30 to get there for 10am

anybody else that morning are not good for them?

hey clio

i found that im worse in the mornings, but the best thing to do is make yourself get out of bed, get showered etc, have breakfast and then do something like a walk?
    i felt like crap the 2nd week on ven and a couple of times just stayed in bed, but this just made me more anxious.

Your doing well, the first 2 weeks are hardest i found, im on 3 weeks now and feeling loads better

Also i felt very low and flat for 2 weeks, it does pass!
    Gav.

You are doing just great clio

I had the palps and I am also sleeping well, with some weird dreams too!! I have also been a bit flat...it's 2 weeks for me now but as Gav says, after 3 weeks he is really feeling the benefits, that really gives me a lot of hope.

Good luck with your anxiety management classes, I am sure you will benefit from it. I also struggle in the mornings, high anxiety and hard to motivate myself so I understand what you are saying....

Stay positive, you have done really well so far, I'm sure it will all fall into place soon.

All the best, Kitti x

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information