Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 19 views and not one answer . come on guys

Re: 19 views and not one answer . come on guys

Yep i breath through my mouth so Always suffer for that...Bummer

All my side effects have gone thankfully or they have until I go up to 100mg's too, ha ha! I'm gonna try and keep off the Zopiclone hopefully this weekend so also need to tell myself I will sleep with Trazodone alone...I'll let you know if it works.
    I had a night just like you Greg, awake not quite as early as 12am but def by 2 ish and yet I'd slept dead well the previous 2 nights, it's weird isn't it how one night Traz can knock you out and another do nothing but I was mulling over loads of stuff last night.
    Are you on Trazodone alone then now Greg??? Good luck at your appointment on Monday.

Yes Karen funny how each night can differ..I am begging for my Bed by 10.30pm dropping lol, then BANG !!!!! Im out like a light....and Nothing till 6.30am... Then the next night BANG Im out same time then up at 1am AWAKE !!!! AND NOT TIRED but can feel the back of my eyes hurting...so i dont know what happens...I am just on Traz nowadays and am so glade im of the Zop...I just stoped taking Zop after cutting down from my 3 per night ...
    What i did was for 1 week I took one zop at 9pm 1at 11pm then bed..week two 1 at 9pm half at 11pm didnt allways sleep...week 3 1at 9pm half at 11pm bed
    week 4 ...I had 1/2 at 9 pm 1/2 at 11 pm with half Traz.
    week 5 I had 1/2 at 9 pm 1/2 Traz only at 11pm
    week 6 I had 1/2 Traz 9pm 1/2 Traz 11pm
    werk 7 just on Traz....thats how i came of the Zop and that was my way not the docs...If you have things on your mind before bed you prob will wake more than when you have nothing....Im not very good at reading books , But i was told the best way to prepare yourself for bed is .....1 hr before bed read a boring book...has to be boring not stimulating in anywy and not depresing just boring so it does not wake you up and leave you dreaming about the story you are reading...Then take Traz about half hr before bed ....If you wake up only lay in your bed for 20 min ...Dont watch the clock just kind of judge it, Infact turn the clock away so you cant see the time , that way you wont wined yourself up about the time when u wake..After around 20 min get up go to another roon and Do not turn on lights Do not turn on pc or ipads or mob phones this will stimulate your mind and start to wake your mind up from sleep mode...Instead go where you have a dull light and read that boring book untill you feel tired...then go back to bed you should now fall back to sleep, if not and you are still awake after around 20 min or so, Again go back and read that book and keep doing this and only going back to bed when you FEEL TIRED even if you have to stay up till 5am..you are trying to train and condition your brain that Bed is sleeptime and anywhere eles is not..when you are so tired hour brain in time will asociate bed with sleep...this is how i got out of a very bad bout of Insomnia that i had for 3 solid months and it worked..Its hard and stressful But worth it...

I've had 2 rubbishy nights too Greg, it's funny how Traz works wonders one night and then just poops out the next hey. Last night was a terrible night as I had a massive panic attack about 3am when I just couldn't get back to sleep and I ended up at the gp out of hours unit at half 4, where this doctor gave me a diazepam injection (that's a first!!!) but he must have only given me a 2mg dose or something as it didn't touch me at all. I think its def time for a Trazodone increase. I just want to get it working as an anti anxiety drug now so I can quit the Zopiclone (which I'd run out of because I took an extra pill one night when I was feeling real panicky again).
    Insomnia is horrible, I don't normally suffer either and am only really bothered by it because I panic without fail. I'm having my next CBT session specifically aimed at night panic in fact. I've been sleeping on my Parents sofa for the last 6 months so I know that's not helped at all but I finally have a bed at my flat, which I'm moving into finally this coming week, I'm scared stiff too of being on my own with a little boy but hopefully I'll start sleeping a million times better, when I was under the crisis team a couple of weeks ago they said it should really help and the fact that my life is finally falling back into place...I hope so or I'll be joining the library for all these boring books, ha ha! You have a real good attitute to your anxiety and insomnia Greg I try to but no matter how positive I am I still get terrible night panic.

Sorry to hear you are having Bad times Karen.I know how hard it gets and how alone you can feel with it and there is NOTHING WORSE than waking in the early hrs feeling low and high panic, That is very hard to cope with for ANYONE...When i used to wake up with a panic attack , It was ( as you know ) the worse excperiance Ever..you feel isolated lonely and vonarable and frightend and the more you think about it the stronger it always gets...But after a while I used to just Except them telling myself ''' hear it comes again and I can and will get through it...Id get out of bed and take it downstairs , just to disasociate it with my bedroom..I would then put the Tv on and ride it out not fighting it , Just kind of allowing it to happen !! taking Slow long breaths and just reasuring myself it will soon pass... let any negetive thoughts pass through dont fight them sit it out and except it all , But breath sow and deep...Now this takes practice and beleif in yourself and in time they will get less and last for shorter times ...untill they stop...What you have to remember ( which when you are having one ) is very hard to focus and remain positive ....Is that It cant and never will harm you or your child...It just feels emotionaly bad..But you are not going to get hurt in anyway...and it Will pass...they always pass.Always...If we panic because we are having a panic attack then you are just adding fuel to the fire...But it will still pass, I promise you it will...Just remain in control of it and Dont let it control you....be prepared for it when it happens again instead of thinking ( ohh god its hapening again what am i going to do ...) recognize it and say..( ok Karen im aware of whats going to happen and i am going to deal with it ) use the steps above a gave and give it a try Karen ...But give it time ....I dont Ever wake with panic attacks anymore as i battled against them and they just faded and stoped...So you can do it...

As already mentioned by many, dry mouth effects a high proportion of users of anti depressant.
    They can fly a man to the moon, pinpoint exactly where you are in the world if your mobile is switched on but generally the side effects of so many of these pills are awful.
    One word of warning.A dry mouth is heaven for a dentist when working on your teeth, but it can cause a lot of teeth problems as one gets older.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information