I cant believe my wonderful boyfriend has managed to find this website for me which is all so relevant to me that reading just a few of the posts has left me feeling choked. (For me thats amazing because the Lustral numbs my emotions so crying is impossible.)

The first thing that has hit me is the fact that you guys aren't shrinking violets or geeks with no personalities, you are funny, regular people who have anxiety problems etc just like me!

I have got so much to say but dont want to bore the pants off you so on this occasion I'm going to try and keep things brief.

Basically I suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia and life at the moment is pretty limited. I'm not at my worst but I'm by no means living a normal life because I worry about pretty much every situation I enter and keep all outings brief.

I started Lustral about 5weeks ago and although its taken the edge off I really need to get back to the doctors so the dose can be increased (I'm only on 50mg)

I cant wait to make friends on here and be able to be honest about what goes on in my life and in my mind rather than holding back to give the impression of being someone who is perfectly happy & confident.

Hugs,
Caroline