I had a really bad weekend convinced myself I have stomach cancer and bowel cancer. I have had many symptoms, I went to see a G.P not my normal one and she was very sympathetic. She listened and then told me she could send me to the hospital for tests but she thinks this would fuel my anxiety more, she said she could do blood tests but again was worried about fuelling anxiety. She said we should treat my symptoms as anxiety and try to treat that first. I am back on Citalopram. I am hoping it helps, the symptoms are driving me crazy. I feel like I have a lump in my throat, when I eat it goes away but after i feel like there is food stuck in my throat. I thought I had my anxiety under control but over the school holidays I hit a young girl(about 12) with my car. She was ok, she refused an ambulance and walked off (i was only going about 10 miles an hour). but I had to stay behind to report it, the police came out and i was stuck there for an hour and a half. I am just having a rough couple of days and I always feel better for writing it down. Thanks for reading