Thread: City Day 12

City Day 12

Well....on day 12 of of 10mg Cit....DP has lifted and anxiety has eased massively. Still a few mlments where I questioned how I felt but for the first time in 2 weeks I was able to spend time with my niece at my sisters without worrying about panic attacks and the urge to flee! Didn't want to over-do it though so have came home for the afternoon and since lying down and watching a dvd have just came over a little nauseous...I feel that hot leg kind of feeling a week before menstruation (sorry men lol) Also....so far I have taken my tablet in the morning and needed a nap due to the side effects....today I took it around 15:30 which was 2 hours ago....could that be related to why I now feel abit blue? Xxx

Re: City Day 12

Hi LoopyLou,

I always find that if I take my cit at the exact same time everyday I feel better for it. I have forgotten before and taken it an hour or two late and I always feel slightly blue the next day.

Perhaps try setting an alarm on your phone or watch and stick to a set time?

Yes...That's a really good idea but I did plan to take it later because alot of people have said that they tend to get on better taking it at night...but I didn't want to go all.day so thought I would take it later today then tomorrow start taking it in the night..

Do you take yours day or night? How long and dose? How do you find them?

20 questions!! Lolxx

I take mine at night, I have been getting very snuffly and sinussy after taking it, so i find it a lot better to deal with this at night time when I am asleep

I started off taking them in the morning but now I take them at night, I sleep better and feel slightly more awake during the day that way. I take 20mg and this is my 8th week on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fay_elizabeth View Post
    I started off taking them in the morning but now I take them at night, I sleep better and feel slightly more awake during the day that way. I take 20mg and this is my 8th week on them.
    How have they helped you? How quickly did you see an improvement? Xx

Thread Information