Thread: Ok now i am obsessed :s

Ok now i am obsessed :s

My posts before have been all about my veins, just cant stop thinking there something wrong with them, just this past couple of months i have noticed them and i am worried as i have not really noticed them before, i got them on back of knee and they really hurt, but i also have them on my hand and arm and them seem to look darker and more prominent to everyone elses, today im sat here obsessing over and been pressing the ones on my wrist in and you can see the blood fade from them then return really quickly if that makes sense? I need to stop poking and proding but i dont know how to stop worrying about them and even sometimes i feel pain in hand and arm veins, keep thinking something wrong with veins, circulation, heart :(
    Anyone have the same, now i know i must sound crazy :s x

---------- Post added at 10:14 ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 ----------

And in the morning before i get out of bed i can hardly see them which makes me think circulation problems and veins that dont work right x

Re: Ok now i am obsessed :s

This doesn't sound crazy and this is the place for you to let it all out. We all have specific.things with health anxiety. Mine is constantly checking if I feel faint or not. I make myself wobbly just by thinking about it. The vein thing is your thing. I have visible veins everywhere and a huge green raised one behind my knee. I too,imagine it's sore sometimes. I used to think it was varicose. Bleurgh. Xx

Thanks, i feel like a pest, i just want this to be done with, i know im obsessing, i think mine looks more noticeable than everyone elses, i honestly dont think they have ever been this noticeable :( and the one behind my leg is my main concern, could i be an even bigger pest and ask what yours look like on your leg like colour and how big? Xx

---------- Post added at 10:35 ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 ----------

Sorry just noticed you have described it sorry!! Lol xx

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 ----------

I also have those spider veins on my thighs and they do hurt at times :( x

Hiya sinse suffering anxiety I've noticed how blue my veins are I've never looked at the back of my knees either and they are so noticible there.. But on closer inspection so are my sisters I've just never looked.. I have also got loads of little spider veins on the tops off my legs I'm sure I never had these before.

I wouldn't worry I've been for blood tests, ECG and MRI about different things and nothing about my veins has ever come up intact they said arteries are fine etc..

I think anxiety just makes us hyper aware of ourselves my councillor said to start trying to go half a day without checking your body (a typical anxious behaviour) and then progress to a whole day and so on..

He also mentioned focusing on parts of the body and touching them often can create sensations you wouldn't normally notice.

I went through the vein thing a few weeks ago as mine seemed really dark and bruised, just not right if you know what I mean.

I dont usually go to the docs but I was there with my baby and just blurted it out and he looked at me like I was crazy and said there fine ?

Thanx everyone, i know what you mean about veins behind knee i had never noticed mine till i felt pain there and now i cant stop checking them which has now led me to check every other vein! Also i had never noticed the spider veins on my thighs before, my concern about them is they can get sore too! Sparkle i know what you mean i had never been to docs until all this and now im there constantly xx

Thread Information