Thread: Upset :-(

Upset :-(

Hello everyone, i just dont know what to do :-(. I keep getting awful thought firstly i was getting suicide thought and now im getting thoughts that i dont love my husband anymore. They keep swapping every other day and its making me so down and upset. Im feeling no emotions when i cry i have no deep emotions like i normaly do. I feel so numb and frightened every little sound is making me jump and i feel dizzy and sickly, like my eyes cant stay still.:-(

I just want to be my old self :-(

Re: Upset :-(

So sorry you are feeling like this...I was the same last night, told my husband I just couldn't go on anymore and didn't want to live anymore but he has heard all this before and knows it is just the anxiety talking and not the real me. I had very little sleep last night but have got up feeling a bit more positive today. I know I can overcome this downward route in my anxiety because I have before and you will do. You will be your old self again and maybe even someone stronger. Have you had any counselling? Cognitive behaviour therapy is very good if your gp can refer you.

Re: Upset :-(

I think you should go and speak to your doctor hun and get something to help you out a little xx

Thread Information