Ugh!

Just when you think you are coping it all goes wrong....

Ive been through a recent tramatic experience that has everything to do with my Health, being in and out of hospital...think im ok now but this topic is for another day...

Anyhow yesterday i thought it would be a good idea to have some beers (being a nice day) was abs fine last night until i woke up this morning and one of the main symptom problems im having about the above flared up big time...I decided to take my anti-biotics that ive been holding off taking as ive never been given these before (Doxycyline)...Already feeling shaky when i took 2 for the first dose, i stupidly read the warnings inside and just ended up feeling even worse..., breathless and irritable....and the rest....

These symptoms only really worn off a few hours back but now im obv tired from the whole thing...My whole body aches...upper, lower back...eyes all blurry..I know im prob tired but i usually have a couple of beers in the evening that helps me relax to sleep (Im really not in the mood to try mixing alcohol with these anti-biotics as they clearly state no alcohol)....

With this i know that i will prob sit here tonight until the point where i cant keep my eyes open any longer as i cant deal with the constant adrenaline rushes i get as im dropping off to sleep....

Does anyone know any good Sleeping Pills that wont set the anxiety sky high ( like sudafed does to me )....Are they safe to take with anti-biotics??? At the moment im on them, Iron Tablets (precribed)....

xx