Thread: Not sure what my specific condition is...

Not sure what my specific condition is...

So I am having trouble determining what is my condition. I have sufferede panic attack...and am now on cit for anxiety. I can't really leave the house due to feeling disconnected when out. Not so much pannicky when out just anxious and not with it. What does this sound like. Just entering my third week off work. Can't see going back anytime soon. Just have this feeling of doom alot of the time.

Anyone? xx
    Last edited by loopylu86; 17-09-12 at 20:44.

Re: Not sure what my specific condition is...

Sounds like me a while back was told I had anxiety disorder that tipped into depression all this came out of the blue at a point in my life should have been happy. It's been 8 months now and two different meds and finally getting there xx

That is really could to know! Mine was triggered by a string of really stressful events. Every area proved stressful of my life and I had no relief. Then my nan passed away and it tipped me over the edge. Do you still not know what triggered yours?

Ps I struggled when out as felt detached from reality but I never let it beat me no matter how tough it got (believe me tough) would shake, felt like couldn't breath, faint and lightheaded all really odd but it did pass the more I did. I would say having 3 kids helped S they had to get to school etc

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

My 8 year old had two ops in America which we fundraised for then jan this year I collapsed with vertigo diagnosed with inner ear infection but this was three weeks before my sobs second op, I got so worked up that maybe but be able to go I made myself I'll.
    I have always been a worrier but this gas taught me the hard way

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Sorry about spelling on my phone lol

Thread Information