Thread: Day 17 cit/boil/cbt/general update

Day 17 cit/boil/cbt/general update

Good afternoon! So I have had another good day...although it did start off a bit shaky. This was due to having woken up feeling slightly queasy due to my boil. I booked my Dr's appointment anyway and felt really faint before going..which I know now was anxiety and working myself up about it. I sat in the waiting room and felt like I was going to hit the deck. When I was finally called...The Dr was completely unphased and professional We even had a giggle about it... (having to get your butt out is never to be taken too seriously lol) So it turned out my SEPTIC boil was an abyss and the spreading around it was an allergic reaction to the plaster that I had purchased in Tesco. So I have been prescribed my third course of Flucloxacillian these past few months and sent on my way. She was also pleased with how well the Cit was doing and also adv that my decsion to go to CBT was an excellent choice because it has worked for so many people and the results are amazing. I really have felt brilliant again and there is nothing like a nice reassuring chat with your doc to make you feel better.
    I am now about to sit back and write my journal ready for my next CBT lesson and have a lovely relaxing evening. I actually visited a friend today with no panic and went to my mum's work place also. Things are seeming really positive.

Re: Day 17 cit/boil/cbt/general update

so pleased that the day went well for you and you sound really positive...Well done! My physio was really pleased with me when I walked in without my crutches. Still painful but he said I am doing really well and gave me some ultrasound treatment and more exercises to do. My friend who took me offered to take me for lunch...I panicked at first then agreed and managed to eat most of my dinner and didn't feel like running away (which would have been impossible with my foot!) so a positive day for me too

Well done Annie! I bet she loved that when you came charging in!! Really good that your foot is on the mend!!
    Well done for agreeing to go to lunch. It is SO hard but I find that I surprise mysewlf sometimes and everytime you do something like that it's all going into your subconscious that doing these normal things is nothing to panic or be anxious over! That's two good days each now...Lets turn that into a week and so on!!

So pleased that things are looking up for BOTH of us

Thread Information