Thread: Feeling blue

Feeling blue

So I have had a good three days. No panic attacks and low anxiety compared to a few weeks ago. This time of night I always feel down. I didn't even start taking Cit for depression..Is it possible to be depressed without even really knowing it. I have recently lost a close family member and I always have down thoughts anyway. Meloncholy really. Yet on the surface I am quite hyperactive and I don't think this is something that I have to front with. I do actually mean it when I'm excitable but I feel like the side of me when I am alone is totally different. I am due on my period soon so am thinking it could be because of that but I just hate this feeling because it makes me anxious. So confusing!

Re: Feeling blue

Whenever my period was due my anxiety was worse (they have stopped altogether now). I think this time of night is always more difficult, maybe because we are starting to get tired and tiredness always makes me more anxious. Sometimes I just go up to bed put the tv on and take my laptop with me and it makes me feel better and I brighten up again (I don't know why, maybe I am just more relaxed in bed)

I am always in my room these days (if i'm not out) it's just that little place were no one can bother you lol. I always put the tv on and distract. I can be distracted then my thoughts catch me off guard and it's hard to dismiss them again I find. My days are getting better. They really are,so this kind of thing is expected really but it's just awful. I am not even sat dwelling on sad things...just a general uneasy feeling. How are you this evening?

Not as good as last night, foot is aching from the physio and head aches a bit, have come up to my room to try to relax. I pm my number to you earlier, if ever you need to talk just call me

Just got it! Thanks Annie! That is a lovely idea! Talking definitely helps!! xx

Thread Information