Thread: its worked at last

its worked at last

hi al l, just a quick story ,, have suffered horrid anxiety and stress , never knew the body could make u feel that way .. doc gave me 20mh of cit.. it got worse , didnt think i could cope for much longer on them ... after 5 weeks it all changed they have kicked in and im back to my normal self , im going to stay on them for 6 months then slowly come down to 15 mg then 10 then 5mg,, to anyone just starting out on them , i got horrid side efects thought i was never going to get better, but stick with it ,, its hard but u will get there , i promise you all x

Re: its worked at last

Glad to hear they have worked for you Nippy. What side effects did you have?

glad to hear it. I wish i could get medication to help me. I have been struggling with it for too long and avoiding going to the doctors again as they have referred me for CBT, I have been putting all my hopes on that but i know i need a combination of both

Quote Originally Posted by Gotagetthroughthis View Post
    Glad to hear they have worked for you Nippy. What side effects did you have?
    Sooooooooooooo tired. faint. Hot fuses. Couldn't breath.shakes. on a morning I never wanted to get out of bed. More anxiety. Just felt horrid x really poorly... On the meds Now can still have a off day but that's better than all the time x

---------- Post added at 09:06 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ladymillion View Post
    glad to hear it. I wish i could get medication to help me. I have been struggling with it for too long and avoiding going to the doctors again as they have referred me for CBT, I have been putting all my hopes on that but i know i need a combination of both
    Get on them. Use them for avfew months or more to help u... Then in say six months see how u feel.. Combine the meds with the cit x

I am on day 21 and feeling better for sure!! Love hearing other people's Cit stories x

Thread Information