So I've had it for little under a month now and I first noticed it when I had a terrible panic attack with something that happened with my sister, it won't leave now :'(
It's really bringing me down, sometimes (Like now) it feels so much better, but when I lay down and let my mind wonder, it gets to a point I feel like someone has their foot on my throat. I can't get the idea of throat cancer out my head, even though I know it's not throat cancer, I have no pain, no difficulty eating or drinking (infact eating make it's feel so much better, it relaxes my throat so much) my therapist asked where I was feeling it and I pointed and she said "let me assure you, you would not be talking if you had a cancerous lump growing in that area" my own therapist told me exactly what I was feeling, but my stupid head keeps saying CANCER CANCER CANCER.
I keep swallowing which is probably irritating my throat muscles which is making it harder to go away.
Like I said, right now it's barely there and when I talk it goes completely, but once I start having the racing thoughts about throat cancer and what else it could be, it literally feels like my throat is closing in.

It's such a horrible side effect of anxiety, the worst one I've felt yet and what's worse is I'm the one making it stay and I can't help it :(

Anyone else suffered with this horrid symptom?