Thread: Morning shakes

Morning shakes

Hi

Does anyone else get the feeling of shaking inside or unsteady feeling when they wake up. I know some say low blood sugar, but its like a wave of fear that then stays on and off for hours.

Re: Morning shakes

I had it this morning when i woke up , i seem to get it every morning . If i does something that requires my muscles to tense they feel very shaky

---------- Post added at 08:22 ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 ----------

I had the Morning shakes this morning , it feels like if i do something that requires strength my muscles are very shaky

I have this also. It was worst before starting the meds...now I don't have it always...but still happens from time to time

I've had this on and off for a couple of years. It used to just be when going to sleep or waking, now I have it any time of the day and it lasts days, or weeks. I do believe it is anxiety

its such a horrible feeling, in my head im feeling quite positive, but my body is all trembling shakey.

feel all jittery and as it there are butterflies gently flying around inside my whole body! if that makes any sense.

I get morning shakes. It is an internal vibration for me. It is awful. My mornings are so filled with anxiety that it always happens and I know that means it is going to be a rough day.

Thread Information