Thread: Some advice please

Unhappy Some advice please

Hey everyone hope you are all well.so here it goes.
    I've had depression and anxiety since I was 18 and have my ups and downs I'm now 24 and recently I seem to be struggling more.im a very active person and go to the gym 3 times a week I also did Thai boxing for 2 years and exercise has always been the one thing to chill me out for a good day or two but recently it is not working so I'm really feeling low and not able to cope with much I just wonderd if any of you have any advice on how to build mental strength as physically I'm strong but mentally weak I was considering trying meditation and I'm going for Counceling soon but I think I've realised it's time for change now the exercise can only hold it off not cure it.
    Please reply
    Jack

Re: Some advice please

so sorry your going through rough time, hope you feel better soon. you will get through this, you can do this, I have faith in you. I've pmed you.

Re: Some advice please

Don't fight the depression/anxiety, just let it happen and it will pass eventually.

Do one thing each day that will improve your quality of life, something that you enjoy and is not physical. Meditation/hypnotherapy is a good place to start, Amazon UK sell a wide range of CD's relating to these subjects. Yoga is also very relaxing.

The counselling should also really help.

BobbyDog

Thread Information