Thread: FOOD! What are some good things to eat when you cant eat but your know you should!

Lightbulb FOOD! What are some good things to eat when you cant eat but your know you should!

I have trouble eating right with my anxiety. Im sure im not the only one. In the mornings especially, the thought of food just makes me want to hurl! Taking meds on an empty tummy is usually not the best idea either. Please share what has got you through the "cant eat ever again" stages, so we all may find a little help xo

Re: FOOD! What are some good things to eat when you cant eat but your know you should

Banana's are one of the most nutritious foods you can eat, vitamin C, B6, Potassium and Magnesium.

Apparently you can live of beer and banana's, though I would not suggest you try it out.

BobbyDog

Re: FOOD! What are some good things to eat when you cant eat but your know you should

I eat bananas mashed up with milk, rice puddings, boiled eggs, milk jelly, fruit, yogurts, anything that goes down easily and I eat little more often.

Those are some great ideas!!! I lived off bananas for a bit there! not too bad!
    Eggs is another great option! i think the most important thing to remember is to keep hydrated!! there are these great icy poles called hydralyte that assist in replacing electrolytes due to diarrhea, sweating and vomiting!

Thread Information